• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Warriors - Theatrical Cut Reconstruction (HD) V2 Finished

SilverWook

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Speaking as the guy who captured the VHS Hi-Fi mono, what hiss? :huh:

retroramblings

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Brilliant!  :)  Thanks for posting those. Did you mention it was the Theatrical Cut beforehand, or just surprise people?

Yes, I advertised it as being an HD restoration of the Theatrical Cut. I didn't say exactly where I got it though!

retroramblings

Reaction score
Trophy Points
SilverWook said:
Speaking as the guy who captured the VHS Hi-Fi mono, what hiss? :huh:

Ha ha! Well maybe it wasn't the VHS track. I couldn't be sure, but it was definitely hissy. I don't know which audio VLC played, but presumably whatever was track 1. It doesn't matter. It was great!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SilverWook said:
TM2YC, did you know about this German release? It's supposed the be the TC...
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Warriors-Blu-ray/218256/

I'm seeing some contradictory info but it it does seem to be. I'm gonna wait for more concrete info because it's very pricey (double the cost of a regular blu-ray) and has no new features and is only a 25gb encode.

SilverWook

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Someone at fanres has the disc. Want me to find out if they are willing to get in touch with you?

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SilverWook said:
Someone at fanres has the disc. Want me to find out if they are willing to get in touch with you?

Yes please, confirmation would be good, although still probably not buy it for that advertised price.

ChubbsView

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey TM2YC please don't think of me as a person tryna grab a link off you, In 2015 I did have an account but it has been lost. Please see my PM.

Ich1go

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Been watchin the Directors Cut for years and I absolutely hate everytime the Furies part comes on which used to scare the heck out of me. The comic book transitions completely destroy the vibe of this movie. I did some research back then and couldn't come across any other way of watching it in HD. Really glad to see there are sources available and people like yourself have spent the time to create the ultimate experience. Would love to be able to download it, but I realize I'm new here and my chances of getting a link are slim. Maybe some day. Appreciate the hard work though!

Astrogoth64

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wear my vest around town on Halloween to drivers yelling "come out to plaaay" nearly every year.

Fanedit

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The theatrical version is available on VUDU. Love this flick.

bob69

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This new box set has been announced by Arrow, says it is a full 4K resto of the original theatrical release as well as the directors cut. I wonder how it will stack up to your work with all the re-framing etc. you had to do?

Baenwort

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Has anyone had a chance to compare the new 4K disc 'theatrical cut' to this reconstruction?

Top Bottom