• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The War of the Stars II - The Future in Motion

Thanks kaine.
So now everyone can say that I don't take more time on making articles for my fanedits than for other faneditors... ;)

The DVD version of this fanedit is now available again on NTSC DVD5 on newsgroups (usenet).
This is the "version 2": the same as the AVI version already available.

Other than the correction of some typos on the credits and R2's subtitles, the DVD version also have a German subtitles option (Thanks to originaltrilogy.com member Serling1979.)
And the encoding bitrate of the video is also a little bit higher than on the first DVD version.

can someone let me know where i can get a copy of this please searched everywhere :-(

My buddy scallions from OT.com warched this today and says this is BRILLIANT! (yes, he used all caps) He also says the original The War of the Stars, which he watched before II, is "the best" and "the coolest yet."

TMBTM said:
The DVD version of this fanedit is now available again on NTSC DVD5 on newsgroups (usenet).
This is the "version 2"
Is it now "version 2" of the DVD at .info now? It says last modified July 8, so I'm guessing yes. ;)

By the way, any future plans for the series? Maybe something with the prequels? Well, no matter what, we'll just have to imagine
evil Luke causing havoc around the galaxy...

He's a very infrequent poster, but I've been doing trades with him for a couple of years.

TV's Frink said:

Sheesh, if Frink's never heard of him then he's a nobody. I bet you've never heard of Ackbar's Fishsticks on OT.com either!

I get your point, Gatos, but calling him a "nobody" is a little harsh. Besides, why do you guys even care? I was just conveying some thoughts on the movies to TMBTM. I guess it was a mistake to mention OT.com, huh?

No harm meant to OT or scallions I'm sure.

Ackbar's Fishsticks = Gatos

No it wasn't a mistake, Gatos' just being feisty lately. :p

Ripplin said:
I get your point, Gatos, but calling him a "nobody" is a little harsh. Besides, why do you guys even care? I was just conveying some thoughts on the movies to TMBTM. I guess it was a mistake to mention OT.com, huh?

That's why the interwebz sux! Sarcasm does not always translate. I wasn't calling your friend a nobody. I was responding to Frink's "Who?" comment. And jokingly saying that if Frink has never heard of him then he can't be that important. I don't think it was a mistake to mention OT.com. You just misunderstood my post, sarcasm got lost in translation, and there was nothing wrong with your post from before.

On a side note: R.I.P. sarcasm

^ Or so iv noticed.

Thread derailed.

Ok, I figured, but just wasn't sure how much of it was sarcasm. I'm more familiar with Ackbar's Fishstick's style of posting.

Again, I'm pretty sure we're getting our signals crossed here. This comment:

Gatos said:
I bet you've never heard of Ackbar's Fishsticks on OT.com either!

was intended for Frink. But I admit, its hard to make that kind of intention clear on a forum.

But as far as
Ripplin said:
Ok, I figured, but just wasn't sure how much of it was sarcasm. I'm more familiar with Ackbar's Fishstick's style of posting.

I am Ackbar's Fishsticks on OT.com. I've made a whopping 2 or 3 posts total on their forums. So I think you might be confusing that name with another. Anyway I hate to keep hijacking TMBTM's thread. But we're having some major miscommunication over a sarcastic remark directed at Frink!

My Ackbar comment was sarcasm! ;)

Anyway, not to be lost in all this is my original query about the future of this series of movies, if such a thing is possible. Or not. Or is it? *shifty eyes*

P.S. This whole thing was crazy, but fun.

Frink, you see what happens when you pose a simple question and don't stick around for the answer?

:focus:

TMBTM, will we ever get to see War of the Stars III?

Back
Top Bottom