• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The War of the Stars II - The Future in Motion

could you make at least the avi file available on torrent? I'm trying to use jdownloader and it's giving me all kinds of trouble, it says plugin error (out of date) and doesn't download nothing.

i've doing some digging around and it seems this is an old problem between jdownloader and mediafire...

so if you could make a torrent available it would be great. thanks TMBTM ;-)

Sorry, I'm not making torrent.

Neglify is right: you can also use http://dcrypt.it to download the files manually that are giving you problems.
Mediafire is a bit problematic since few days.
Update your Jddownloader often (and enter one or two caption text if it asks you to do that. The rest should follow)

TMBTM said:
Sorry, I'm not making torrent.

Neglify is right: you can also use http://dcrypt.it to download the files manually that are giving you problems.
Mediafire is a bit problematic since few days.
Update your Jddownloader often (and enter one or two caption text if it asks you to do that. The rest should follow)

the http://dcrypt.it did the trick, at the moment it's impossible to dl things from mediafire with JD

thanks for the help;-)

Hey

Why won't JD Downloader work...People on my thread are moaning and I SSOOOOOOO wnat to see this with out the revised vader NNOOOOOOO

Any ideas?

WRAITH

JD Downloader is working fine.

Wraith said:
Hey

Why won't JD Downloader work...People on my thread are moaning and I SSOOOOOOO wnat to see this with out the revised vader NNOOOOOOO

Any ideas?

WRAITH

I was also having massive problems earlier trying to use JDownloader.

It seems that JD and Megashares aren't getting along as well as they used to. Every so often, Megashares demands that you enter a captcha to keep downloading. If you don't enter the randomly generated words into the little box within 16 seconds, that file will not download properly.

If you can, keep an eye on JD as the .rar files download, and type in the captcha. If you can't, then just wait till JD is all done with the rest of them, and then go back and hit "Resume" to get those files to download again. If you do it at the end like that, sometimes it's "fussy" and takes more than one try to get it to work. Just keep at it and be patient. It eventually worked for me.

Whatever you do, DON'T clear the previous files out of JD to clear up memory space so that the other .rars will download. I did that the first time, thinking that as long as the other .rars were still on my hard drive, I didn't have to worry about keeping them in JD. But in fact, when I tried to play the files in VLC Media Player, nothing worked properly, even after I had downloaded the missing files. I had to start all over from scratch.

I hope this information helps! (Of course, you could be experiencing a completely different problem from what I'm going through. I'm just sharing what happened to me recently in the hopes that some of this knowledge is useful to you.)

TomH1138 said:
It seems that JD and Megashares aren't getting along as well as they used to.

There's your problem right there. This edit was uploaded to Mediafire.

I kid, I kid. I know it was an honest error. :)

Hee, hee. Yeah, I realized my error when attempting to download L8's Ep. III a few minutes ago. :)

Rebue:

Boy, did TMBTM give Empire a wedgie. . . in a good way. This edit has so much fresh on it, it deserves a bootyload of notoriety.

One of the things I really like about this funkily creative film is that the future truly is in motion, that Luke's prescience is approximate. Another: Yoda the OG simply owns his entrance.

And every scene that's delightfully altered created anticipation for more, to the point that when I came across scenes that were largely unchanged, I felt twinges of disappointment. Laissez le bon temps rouler. But don't cry for me, Argentina—I still had a grand ol' time watching this.

In the second half, a few parts were a bit slow. Some of R2's lines were amusing, but as with the first WotS, there were unutilized opportunities for subtitled humor, as R2 often uttered "straight" dialogue (e.g., commenting on obvious points) or was not subtitled at all. But again, mere nitpicks.

Imagine you go on a camping trip in some place with pterodactyls and weeks later come back barely alive to find everything a little bit different—your favorite breakfast cereal, your teacher's haircut and gender, and that light saber movie that's better than a girl because when you love it, it loves you back (this is waayyy before you lose your virginity, duh). That alternate universe contains this version of The Empire Strikes Back. And certainly a Lucas-TMBTM hybrid being, maybe with two heads.

ssj, you need to be writing reviews for a living. I laugh every time.

TMBTM, have you checked your MF account? The files are showing 100% offline. I may have waited too long to download. :(

TV's Frink said:
TMBTM, have you checked your MF account? The files are showing 100% offline. I may have waited too long to download. :(

Oh, no...

All my fanedits are offline except the few ones that are still alive at rapidshare.

TV's Frink said:
ssj, you need to be writing reviews for a living. I laugh every time.

shenkyu, man, shenkyu. i must have unwittingly channeled my inner junot diaz.

dang. having a weekend at a hotel, this was going to be my best time to download theFinMotion. oh well.
what's nice about this place is things usually come back or someone else can provide in due time.

An AVI version can still be found at tehparadox. (rapidshare)
If you can't find it, PM me.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Absolutely loved it. Brilliant work. Amazing sequel to the creative genius of WotS.
Thank you TMBTM.

Back
Top Bottom