• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Walking Dead - Comic Edition by MikeDrew87

i like the effect. extrapolating, i might tolerate/enjoy it for the edit's duration. there's only one way to find out. . . .

The cover art looks great, and i like the list of changes, how do i find a copy of the edit? i own all four seasons on disc and would love to watch this edit

Frank Cipparone said:
how do i find a copy of the edit? i own all four seasons on disc and would love to watch this edit

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Updated cover sans Comic Sans :)
zn8sqa.jpg

Will be releasing a color edition of this edit soon too. Will keep you updated.

I think a regular Black & White version would be great for this. I watched the existing version today and it works but a few scenes were hard to see. I will write a review soon. I also noticed 2 little edits that just didn't work for me. You cut the Tank scene but left the dialogue that Rick ahs with Glen about it and I think it would have worked better without the Shane scene in the hospital, just cut to Rick waking up and maybe cut him acting like he's talking to Shane and have it start with him asking if shane is in the bathroom

mikedrew87 said:
Will be releasing a color edition of this edit soon too. Will keep you updated.

That's great news. I watched this last night. I didn't really like the comic book treatment. Some scenes look good, but most don't. It was mainly the exterior shots that looked decent and the interior ones that looked bad. However, the narrative, for the most part, is great. The fade out to the end credits was a little abrupt/awkward, but overall I enjoyed it.

Thanks guys for checking the edit out. Yeah this was something I wanted to try for a while and I tried every filter effect possible to create a smoother picture but that's the best I could get. I am almost done with the colorized version of this with a few scenes cut and a shorter run time sitting at 70 minutes now. Might trim up a few things here or there but should be ready in a few days or so. Thanks gain for checking it out.

Just submitted the color edit both on info and database. Few minor changes were made.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let ya know, I'm releasing a Black and White version and regular color version, with no effects, of this edit. It's been revisited a few minutes have been cut to these new versions but it's pretty much the same story. I'll be upping them pretty soon. Thanks
Mike

mikedrew87 said:
I'm releasing a Black and White version and regular color version, with no effects, of this edit. It's been revisited a few minutes have been cut to these new versions but it's pretty much the same story. I'll be upping them pretty soon. Thanks
Awesome, will update my review :)

mikedrew87 said:
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let ya know, I'm releasing a Black and White version and regular color version, with no effects, of this edit. It's been revisited a few minutes have been cut to these new versions but it's pretty much the same story. I'll be upping them pretty soon. Thanks
Mike

Hope I'm not asking too much here but is it possible to have a screenshot comparison for all edits?
One particular scene - all versions, something like that? :)

Back
Top Bottom