• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Village

I watched this last night.

Overall - a very good job Voodl. I really liked it. It was a nice period piece with, as your title calls it, a very real threat. Its a shame the creature scene didn't happen at night.

Nice removal of the the present day element. I think the story definitely kept a threatening air about it throughout. The suspense was well maintained. The only part of the story that I wish was removed was the line about 'parents being killed in an alley' - minor detail but the word alley just said present day to me. The end happened very quickly but thats fine as it was all you had to work with.

There were a few video glitches, the worst of which was at 22:43 when a few frames from a different part of the movie came in.

I'm looking forward to your other movies - think I'll watch Fifth Element next.

Tnx f1209!!!!

I'm glad you liked it. Very good point about "alley" line.
:grin:

I also enjoyed this edit, just watch it on my sick day, damn flu.

alley caught my ear to, but at the same time alley has been around for a very long time, had i not seen the original already i might not have thought anything of it.

I'm glad you like it, segaflip!!!!

Your good health. man!!!!!

i watched this recently and it is a great edit. 5/5

[edit: i should read the thread before posting next time...]

a moment that DID draw me out of the moment was some lady talking about her sister that was killed in an alley before she arrived to the settlement. i mean... we are to think these people grew up there, right? "alley" doesn't seem to fit.

Hey, old thread, anybody still listening? I'd love to see this but can't find it anywhere. It's not on fanedit.info or usenet and the torrent has 0 seeds. Does anyone still have it? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom