• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Unofficial Official Newbie Welcome Thread

Mire

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi everyone, I just found out this community and the works of the fans. I must say I'm amazed to find so many devoted people to films in this degree. This seems to be a great source to discover and share the love of cinema and I thank all the members who created this amazing piece of Internet :)

kikininekeys

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello all! KikiNineKeys here, joined after I saw that youtube video about the site! Very cool, I'm impressed an amazed at all the hard work everyone does here! <3

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well darn! I was hoping to have my Hobbit fanedit listed straight away. Should have read the rules about being a 30-Day active user beforehand. All well, patience is a virtue, as they say!

Anyhow, hello good people! I am the the proud editor of "The Hobbit: The Lewis Cut". I do not doubt there are several better versions out there, but I had a ton of fun working on it, and I hope very soon I will get to post it here and share it it with all of you!

kikininekeys

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well darn! I was hoping to have my Hobbit fanedit listed straight away. Should have read the rules about being a 30-Day active user beforehand. All well, patience is a virtue, as they say!

Anyhow, hello good people! I am the the proud editor of "The Hobbit: The Lewis Cut". I do not doubt there are several better versions out there, but I had a ton of fun working on it, and I hope very soon I will get to post it here and share it it with all of you!
I love a good 'Hobbit' fanedit, I look forwards to seeing your changes! :)

JK90

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all, new to the site and excited to check out your projects. A quick question I've never really seen anyone address, what's the best place to get the actual footage? I don't have any experience with download sites in particular.

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi all, new to the site and excited to check out your projects. A quick question I've never really seen anyone address, what's the best place to get the actual footage? I don't have any experience with download sites in particular.
Welcome to the site - please read our rules before posting further though. We have strict terms here regarding viewing/downloading/asking for links etc.

JK90

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Welcome to the site - please read our rules before posting further though. We have strict terms here regarding viewing/downloading/asking for links etc.
My apologies. There are a number of these types of sites of various degrees of dodgyness. I just didn't fancy a fine or a bug for what would be a pet project. I will not ask for links if this is not allowed.

Last Impressions

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
giphy.gif

I just didn't fancy a fine or a bug for what would be a pet project.
giphy.gif
;)

romkim

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Can I just say that it feels like a modern-day miracle to find a site that so extensively covers a passion of min.. Just to then find the user base treat each other with respect and enthusiastic support. Yay. :)

Elby

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh! I did not notice here, I am also new, I found out about this stuff from a youtube video. I find this fascinating and hope to get to know you all better and see how things go!

Top Bottom