• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Unofficial Official Newbie Welcome Thread

Just thought it would be polite to say "Hello" to everyone before beginning my experience here! :)

Arnie100 said:
Just thought it would be polite to say "Hello" to everyone before beginning my experience here! :)

Welcome!

Hi Everyone, been looking into fanedits and came across this site and signed up :)
I'm looking into making some fanedits myself, so i'll keep you updated on them and help is happily welcome :)

Hey! So I just finished my fan edit of Jurassic Park 3. The movie still sucks but now its better IMO.
Do I have to put something at the beginning of it such as:
This movie was made with no intention of gaining profit whatsoever, please don't sue me Mr Spielberg?

Also should I put my real name or my Alias?

Alright! Thank you man!

I will burn a DVD of it and I will send it to Amblin Entertainment, just for the lulz. Would that be ok?

And last but not least, does it have to have ALL the credits?

Define "ok."

Of course it would have nothing to do with us, so go for it if you want.

Hi everybody!

I guess, I'm the new guy. Weird. Everyone I had contact with was really nice so far, and this seems to be a very dedicated community. I'm still figuring out how things work around here.

I hope at least some of you are interested in audio only fan edits, because that's all you will get from me. It's still Superman. Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Bye, Siebener!

I don't remember if I've ever posted one of these yet so here's my official attempt at becoming a frequent member of this site.

I've always been fascinated by fan edits and the ability to watch version of god awful films I've wanted to enjoy.

I imagine it'll be some time before I figure out how to download and watch these fan edits, but like I said this is my attempt at becoming a frequent member.

Zak Shannon said:
I imagine it'll be some time before I figure out how to download and watch these fan edits, but like I said this is my attempt at becoming a frequent member.

Welcome! Start with this: Using This Site. You should be able to figure out where to go when to get to the "Availability" section.

hi there :D this seems like a great site but I am totally lost at how I view anything anywhere lol
Im winzen and I love films :>

Looking to contribute to the site in some small way because the community has given me so much joy and inspiration with the fanedits that have been made.

The fanedits I have made for myself are definitely not quite ready for primetime. I hope I can become better with all the technical stuff by reading through the forums for tips and maybe someone would be even willing to help me out *gasp*:-D. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Hi there, everyone!

I've been a long time silent 'watcher', but I finally decided to register to the forums.
It all started with the amazing 'Army of Darkness - Primitive Screwhead Edition', for me... Since then, I truly started to appreciate all those incredible 'works of love', like 'Dune the Alternative Edition', or 'Doc Savage - Detarnished'... what a ride!

Maybe sometime I will try to make something myself... But for now, a heartfelt thank you all, FanEditors.

Back
Top Bottom