• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Toasters live in 1996 (soundboard) for you!!!

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok for you Ska fans I uploaded a show I was given permission by the band (and club) to record and virtually no one has this

The toasters- live at the Chance, Poughkeepsie, New York
Feb2, 1996 - Soundboard

SOME NOTES FOR THOSE THAT CARE:

of interest:
it was the first time the toasters ever played the Chance

The incredible frontman Coolie ranx was still
with the band and touring with them was Lester "ska" sterling
from the skatalites, who also came out during mid set and played
a few instrumental songs with them

Some of the instrumental songs I did not know, but otherwise than that everything else is properly tagged

specs
The Toasters
live at the Chance Theater, Poughkeepsie, New York
Feb 2, 1996
Soundboard recording, mp3's made from the master tape.

mp3 bit at 320

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/195739283/ttlip96.part1.rar
[url]http://rapidshare.com/files/195745608/ttlip96.part2.rar[/url]

cool. I dont think I have listened to the Toasters since 1996, lol. I'll check this out. thanks tranzor

never heard of them but Ska you say, well you cant beat a bit of that :) added to queue. ta muchly.

Back
Top Bottom