• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP)

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
douchebag said:
The Terror Season 1. Center Channel has no dialogue

That's different. Added to "honorable mentions" in OP.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The center channel of Black Panther (iTunes) is pretty clean. It has some music bleed over in areas, but it is super low and would easily be drowned out by music replacement.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The NewbieL said:
The Twilight Zone (2019) has a very clean center channel.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been released yet. How do you know the center channel is clean?

The NewbieL

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
The NewbieL said:
The Twilight Zone (2019) has a very clean center channel.

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been released yet. How do you know the center channel is clean?

The first two episodes have been released on CBS' streaming service

macmilln

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any one know about Infinity War? I'm thinking of making a Pulp Empire-like edit of it, but it really wouldn't be feasible without getting rid of the soundtrack.

Thanks!

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The NewbieL said:
We can now add Terminator: Dark Fate to the list.

Thanks, it's been added.

ajvader

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hello all, 

I am new here. 

This is the best thread ever! 

I can contribute to the list; [Square brackets are just how I have tried, other sources may or may not work] 

Centre Channels

Torchwood (TV Show) Series 1-3 [UK Blu-Ray] 99% Clean (Almost 100% clean, the odd synth/sample breaks through every now and again)

Prison Break Season 5 (TV Show) [UK Blu-Ray] 80% Clean (Some scenes contain music)

The Frankenstein Chronicles Series 1 (TV Show) [UK Blu-Ray] 70& Clean (Some scenes contain music)

Hopefully more to come!

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been wanting to do an edit which only really focuses on rescoring but I only want to do it with my favourite band and I don't think any of the films listed would work.

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
SonofSinbad said:
I've been wanting to do an edit which only really focuses on rescoring but I only want to do it with my favourite band and I don't think any of the films listed would work.

Would that band happen to be The Strokes?

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Malthus said:
SonofSinbad said:

Would that band happen to be The Strokes?

I was about to ask how the hell you knew that, but then I realised my profile picture :)

Butcher24fps

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I attempted an edit of TDKR, but oh boy, does Bane's voice spread ALL over the mix. :dodgy:

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Valerian and the city of a thousand planets UK Blu ray has a very clear central channel with minimal occasional bleedthrough

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tenet is ~60% clean in the center channel for the DTS-HD 5.1 audio track on the R1 Blu Ray that comes bundled with the 4K set. The music that can be heard is usually just during action scenes, but even then it's not as loud as the sound effects. A determined editor could create a new surround track if they wanted.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DigModiFicaTion said:
Tenet is ~A determined editor could create a new surround track if they wanted.

bxg5xx0zd9741.jpg

BigBaboon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Attack on Titan Season 1 Blu Ray has a perfectly clean centre channel for the english dub.

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
As I've tried to replace some music in "Troy" lately (and found out there's too much music in central channel to do it properly) I have that question - do you know some DVD/BD editions of movies with relatively "clean" Central channel allowing re-scoring with alternate music without the need of rebuilding SFX from scratch?

Top Bottom