• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Song Remains the Same: Led Zeppelin live

Thank you very much strutter! Don't hesitate to share it with fellow Zep fans if you can :) I'm glad you liked Heartbreaker. As for the fantasy sequence, well, I had no way but to keep them in since no alternate footage exists.

eckoes, have you considered the use of bootleg music to sync video and audio?

[MENTION=11520]Pedro Gomez[/MENTION], read The Rules and Using This Site. Links to those pages are at the top of every page.

Pedro Gomez said:
eckoes, have you considered the use of bootleg music to sync video and audio?

I tried, but the sound quality was really sub-par. There's 2 complete soundboard recording from the 28th and 29th, and one incomplete from the 27th (starts during Rain Song I think). They are really rough, unmixed. Kevin SHirley and Jimmy Page did a great job resyncing the soundtrack to the pictures in 2003 and 2007, it was vastly superior to the original Eddie Kramer mix from 1976 in every single way. SO, I prefered using it.

Sorry for the question,I'm new on this forum...How can I get this? I'm a huge Zeppelin fan and I'd love to watch In For A Quick Garden...the concert edited sa it should be. So How and where can I get the movie? Do I have to pay?

Rollingthunder23 said:
Sorry for the question,I'm new on this forum...How can I get this? I'm a huge Zeppelin fan and I'd love to watch In For A Quick Garden...the concert edited sa it should be. So How and where can I get the movie? Do I have to pay?

Please read the rules (At the top of every page) if you are new...

If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

...fanedits are strictly non-profit... and welcome.

on my long list of to-be-seen fanedits. hoping for some hobbits/gandalf footage between songs! :D

Back
Top Bottom