• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Simpsons Movie - More Dome Edition

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I will not illegally download this movie
What could be the last good SImpsons related media, is now slightly longer! I mean I haven't watched the show since maybe 2010, when I was 8, but still, I haven't seen a new episode for almost 15 years, so I'm not one to judge.

While the film was in development for years, there were a lot of different elements shifted around, cut in and out, and very little of it has gotten out. Still, there's quite a few gags and jokes released that I was able to reintegrate back into the film.

ADDITIONS
- added shot of Russ Cargill ID card at the White House
- cut "Dome Depot" audio to accomodate next addition
- added Homer watching a Dome news report with more societital changes
- added news report back in the dome as the Simpsons settle into Alaska
- added Homer hitching a ride to Springfield as he makes his way back
- added Emperor Moe updating Marge on what happened while they were gone

Theatrical - 01:26:39

More Dome Edition - 01:28:32

Added - 2:12

Cut - 0:08

simpsons.png

I had a feeling there'd be an Extended Edition of this animated gem someday.

Just started a "Simpsons Finale" Webcomic and I do reference the movie in one page, happy cowinkydink that this gets released!

Back
Top Bottom