• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Simpsons Finest Hour (Simpsons Movie Edit)

Thanks for previewing my edit @"SonofSinbad" , I'll see what I can do about the points you raised.

I went in and reinserted the Spider-Pig scene, here's how I avoided Marge and Lisa talking about Colin

password: simpsons

Thats better  :)

I enjoyed this edit very much and it was very well edited 

9.5/10

When uploaded can you send me a link.

I tried to PM you but it said 

Zarius has reached their private message quota so your message could not be sent

Sorry about that, I've cleared out my PM box now.

Sure I'll send you it

@"Motleys Fanedits" 
Zarius said:
888752.jpg

Since this is the 30th anniversary of the show this year, it's due time we featured a fresh fanedit of it here. I'm surprised it's taken so long to do an edit of this one as there was a lot to cover. ​

So, it's to celebrate the 30th anniversary of The Simpsons, is that right? Well, happy 30th anniversary! ^^

You know, this could easily be interpreted as three special episodes of the show. :p

I did some combing of this place to see if anyone else had attempted a Simpsons movie edit, and I found a lot of my ideas for this (lack of Colin, Green Day etc) were part of other attempts that never went anywhere :p

Motleys Fanedits said:
Might I ask, @"Zarius", what is the purpose of this edit?

@"Motleys Fanedits" there's no reason to tag the OP in their own thread.  They will already get notified that someone responded to their thread so in effect you're double tagging them.

TVs Frink said:
Motleys Fanedits said:

@"Motleys Fanedits" there's no reason to tag the OP in their own thread.  They will already get notified that someone responded to their thread so in effect you're double tagging them.

That werent @"Motleys Fanedits"  that was me.

SonofSinbad said:
TVs Frink said:
Motleys Fanedits said:

Incorrect.  Look at who I quoted.  Go back and read the post if you have to.

TVs Frink said:
SonofSinbad said:
TVs Frink said:
Motleys Fanedits said:

Incorrect.  Look at who I quoted.  Go back and read the post if you have to.

Sorry i deleted my post as i thoufht you were talking about something else sorrrrrryyyyyyy :) :)

Another title change, "The Simpsons Finest Hour"

Zarius said:

Ive had the pleasure of watching this edit twice now and its absoloutely great.
The editing is fantastic.

Most cuts are seemless and audio editing is perfect.
When this is released on to IFDB ill leave a proper review.

SonofSinbad said:
When this is released on to IMDB ill leave a proper review.

I don't think the Internet Movie Database accepts fanedits.

IFDb, on the other hand....

TVs Frink said:
SonofSinbad said:
When this is released on to IMDB ill leave a proper review.

I don't think the Internet Movie Database accepts fanedits.

IFDb, on the other hand....

Went back to edit it   :)

SonofSinbad said:
Zarius said:

Ive had the pleasure of watching this edit twice now and its absoloutely great.
The editing is fantastic.

Most cuts are seemless and audio editing is perfect.
When this is released on to IFDB ill leave a proper review.

Thanks, I was waiting for you to get back to me before submitting. 

Expect a write up fairly soon

Motleys Fanedits said:
You know, this could easily be interpreted as three special episodes of the show. :p

It's the most blatant case of false advertising since "The Never-ending Story"... ;)

Back
Top Bottom