• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3D On Ice

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
simps_3d_front.jpg

by AvP
US Documentarys how the world sees The Simpsons and how the Simpson family has seen the world for two decades.

new film name: The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3D On Ice
edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Edit Was Released:25/01/10
Runtime:94 minutes

details:

Author: AvP
Video Format: MPEG2/720×480/16.9+4.3/NTSC
Audio Format: Dolby Digital 2.0 STEREO

Description:
US Documentarys how the world sees The Simpsons and how the Simpson family has seen the world for two decades. Matt Groening, James L. Brooks and others discuss the origins of The Simpsons as "bumper" shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show. They then discuss their surprise at how successful the show became when it beat The Cosby Show in its timeslot,also on the DVD is "inside the actors" interviews with the actors who do the voice overs.

Main Feature:

- The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3D On Ice
- The Simpsons - Inside the actors
- Homer on letterman
- Channel 4 Ident

Hardware and software information:

* AVS Script
* Adobe Photoshop CS4
* Adobe After Effects CS4
* CCE SP v2.7
* DVD-lab PRO 2
* Mpeg Video Wizard DVD
* PgcDemux
* Sony Vegas 7
* TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress
* VirtualDub-MPEG2

persons involved: AvP

nice disc. The 3D on Ice special was great! Excellent move getting Morgan Spurlock (Super Size Me) to do it. Thanks AvP!

I'm curious about the runtime. What I saw on FOX was only 60 min (minus commercials). Did I miss something?

yes you have look what else is on the disc ::)

Oh, ok. Well, I suppose I'm being picky, but the other items are actually extra features, rather than the main program. At least based on what the disc is titled.

Well the total runtime for the special would be around 42 minutes so that means that the extras run about 52 minutes, with the wealth of that belonging to the Inside The Actor's Studio.

Back
Top Bottom