• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The semi-visible pizza thread

So is the pizza semi-visible or am I misunderstanding this thread?

TVs Frink said:

You kinda have to take it on a case by case basis.

Possessed said:
TVs Frink said:

You kinda have to take it on a case by case basis.

Silly Possessed, you get pizza in a box, not a case.

grilled-pizza-recipe.jpg

The best pizza, imho, is home made barbecued pizza, as in cooked on the barbecue. Once you go grilled, you'll never go back. I prefer direct pizza grilling. See chart in spoiler.
pizza-grilling-embed-large.png

DigModiFicaTion said:
grilled-pizza-recipe.jpg

The best pizza, imho, is home made barbecued pizza, as in cooked on the barbecue. Once you go grilled, you'll never go back. I prefer direct pizza grilling. See chart in spoiler.
pizza-grilling-embed-large.png

that's a thing???? i'd never heard of that.

I have and I approve. Obviously fresh is the way to go but if you get a jacks frozen pizza it has instructions on the back for how to do it.

Possessed said:
Hold up 

Duragizer said:
I also eat the crust first.

WHAT

Collipso said:
nah he's just trolling us at this point

I'm actually being wholly honest with this one. I don't believe in throwing out the crust, but I don't like being left with tasteless dry bread at the end, so I eat it in reverse.

Duragizer said:
Possessed said:
Hold up 

Duragizer said:

WHAT

Collipso said:

I'm actually being wholly honest with this one. I don't believe in throwing out the crust, but I don't like being left with tasteless dry bread at the end, so I eat it in reverse.

Yeah you're being 'holey' alright.  :p

But if you're eating pizza without seasoned crust you're eating the wrong pizza.

seasoned crust? i think i'm going to turn invisible mode on for this thread.

Yeah that Damn flavor always getting in the way of bland crust. 

Not the whole crust anyway just the outside edges where there's no pizza.

Sometimes I roll up a big NY style slice crust-in-the-middle, and eat it like a burrito. I too have no desire to eat crust last, yet can't bring myself to throw it away. So I roll it up (sometimes, again, only the giant NY style slices). I also like stromboli, so maybe I'm "that" guy. But regular homemade, frozen, or delivery pizza eaten like a normal person is also good.

my wife ordered a small pizza from the hospital cafeteria.
she didn't care for it.
i finished it.

addiesin said:
Sometimes I roll up a big NY style slice crust-in-the-middle, and eat it like a burrito. I too have no desire to eat crust last, yet can't bring myself to throw it away. So I roll it up (sometimes, again, only the giant NY style slices). I also like stromboli, so maybe I'm "that" guy. But regular homemade, frozen, or delivery pizza eaten like a normal person is also good.

I remember, before my most recent move, there was this building with a restaurant in the basement that served stromboli.  I ended up eating that almost every day.  Fantastic stuff.

Possessed said:
Duragizer said:
Possessed said:
Hold up 

Duragizer said:

WHAT

Collipso said:

Yeah you're being 'holey' alright.  :p

But if you're eating pizza without seasoned crust you're eating the wrong pizza.

No matter what you do, the crust can never be better than the inside. Unless it's pineapple pizza, of course.

Doesn't have to be better to be worth eating grasshopper.

Back
Top Bottom