• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Rocky Horror Super-8 Digest (DVD)

dr.sapirstein

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DVD.PREVIEW.jpg

[FONT=&amp]THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW : SUPER-8 DIGEST | RESTORATION [DVD][/FONT]
A frame-by-frame reconstruction of the rare and very official "Super-8 Digest" of the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Featuring unique transitions and a unique soundmix, this short digest of the movie was reconstructed using HD elements and with its original soundtrack remastered. The original, untouched Super8 video/audio transfer is also present on the DVD.[FONT=&amp] [all original material provided by Michael Lestatkatt[/FONT]]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]DVD-5 SL | .iso image file | 720x480 | 29.90fps | 9000 kb/s |[/FONT][/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]HD RESTORATION : [/FONT][FONT=&amp]17mn | 16:9 | 1.75:1 widescreen | Audio AC3 Mono 1.0 remastered 448kb/s[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]SUPER-8 PRESERVATION : [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&amp]17mn | 4:3 | 1.33:1 Full frame [open matte][/FONT] [FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp] | Audio AC3 Mono 1.0 448kb/s[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Runtime : 33 mn.
Size : 2.3 gb[/FONT]

Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image11.jpg
Image12.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
Image9.jpg
Image10.jpg
Image17.jpg
Image18.jpg
Image15.jpg
Image16.jpg

Just when I thought your releases couldn't be more amazing!

I can't wait to see this one! But I have to since I'm low on bandwidth :oops:

Doc, it looks like possibly you weren't able to find the right font for THE END? I too had the same problem for a project and had to settle for something not as good as the real thing.

Do you know what the digest's box art looks like?

Two RHPS edits in the same year!? I'm in heaven.

Not to nitpick, but did anyone have MAJOR framerate issues on a disc burnt from the image file? The most obvious spot seemed to be the zoom into the stage (before Don't Dream It) - the footage paused every couple frames in the HD version.

TheLazenby said:
Not to nitpick, but did anyone have MAJOR framerate issues on a disc burnt from the image file? The most obvious spot seemed to be the zoom into the stage (before Don't Dream It) - the footage paused every couple frames in the HD version.

Haven't watched yet but I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks.

Neglify said:
Haven't watched yet but I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks.

Let me know how that works for you - I tested the .iso (burnt at x6 speed with Ashampoo and checked the full DVD on my computer's DVD player + on standalone Pioneer player) and didn't notice anything wrong.

This was awesome! Preservation of the Super 8 Digest was great, loved it. The HD Restoration was excellent, a lot of care went into this. Another must-have for Rocky Horror fans.

Back
Top Bottom