• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Return of Sherlock (SHERLOCK S3 Edit)

DigModiFicaTion said:
As soon as Mr Cobb is done with his current mind heist job it will happen.

He's probably being Mr. Charles in some hotel with a rich businessman in his dreams.  :D

giphy.gif

Ha, I just realized I got my characters mixed up.....I was thinking of Eames' decoy....hence the gif that now makes no sense...:rolleyes:

DigModiFicaTion said:
Ha, I just realized I got my characters mixed up.....I was thinking of Eames' decoy....hence the gif that now makes no sense...:rolleyes:

Whatever you post in this thread, I always laugh out loud.  :)

theryaney said:
I mean to put it on to iFDB. @"DominicCobb" said he would give me a submission form or something, but seeing it has been approved, I have no idea what to do.

Yes that's correct. I'll send you the form and we can get it onto ifdb.

TM2YC said:
theryaney said:
I mean to put it on to iFDB. @"DominicCobb" said he would give me a submission form or something, but seeing it has been approved, I have no idea what to do.

Yes that's correct. I'll send you the form and we can get it onto ifdb.

Got back to you. :)

Edit is now up on ifdb here. Congrats to theryaney on his first edit. Check it out.

Thanks, @TM2YC! For people who want to see it, it may not be out on info yet so PM me.  ;)

Do you think Sherlock should get it''s own franchise category on IFDB sometime given how popular edits of it seem to be here? :)

Zarius said:
Do you think Sherlock should get it''s own franchise category on IFDB  sometime given how popular edits of it seem to be here? :)

Sometime in the future maybe but right now this is only the third Sherlock edit, so it's not there yet. Also it's not a multi-part-format franchise comprising TV shows, movies and beyond like Star Wars. Click Sherlock on ifdb and you get everything, click on Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi and you don't get all of Star Wars, for example (There are 132 Star Wars edits, wow).

Let's not get too far off topic though. If people want to suggest new additions to ifdb's franchise section, then go for it and I'm sure there is a thread for that somewhere.

Well, if there was a franchise category there, I don't think it would be just Sherlock. Maybe, "Sherlock Holmes". So it could be RDJ, or your christmas special... But let's just wait till more edits come out...  ;)

Zarius said:
Do you think Sherlock should get it''s own franchise category on IFDB  sometime given how popular edits of it seem to be here? :)

Sylvester-Stallone-No.gif

Back
Top Bottom