• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Return of Sherlock (SHERLOCK S3 Edit)

You removed the drone grenade and the stuff about pirates and all that nonsense for them to go to Sherringford. I mean, doesn't Mycroft have access to the facility? Absolutely great! Go for it. :D

Yeah, I'll definitely look into my edit more. Hope your Last Vow/Six Thatchers edit goes well down the line. :)

Here is the cover and disc art. Feedback please! :)
0B3ZYr6HrNVIHaGxmV3FVVG5COFU=w1010-h751-iv1

0B3ZYr6HrNVIHN0VHXzRZZTFGbUE=w1010-h751-iv1

embedding google drive images doesn't work. Links are broken. You'll have to use an image host

ThrowgnCpr said:
embedding google drive images doesn't work. Links are broken. You'll have to use an image host

How about this?

221back.png

DISC.png

i love the front, very well thought-out.

I remember using the top picture on the back as one of my early covers for Little That Remains. Always a good pick to use :)

Zarius said:
i love the front, very well thought-out.

I remember using the top picture on the back as one of my early covers for Little That Remains. Always a good pick to use :)

Thanks!  :)

I've previewed this for the ifdb Academy and I'm happy to say it's approved.

14514010924_d2f40d31b9_o.jpg

29 minutes has been cut from these two feature length episodes. I didn't notice where and when these cuts were made and given Sherlock's typically convoluted plotting, it's good that the story still makes sense (If a Sherlock plot can be said to "make sense" :D).

The two halves don't really convince as one movie because they are clearly two separate cases. Focusing in much more tightly on the Watson marriage plot is the only thing that could have really united these two parts but you'd probably have to cut so much, it wouldn't make a lick of sense. Still it's an efficient way to re-watch the show.

The only technical aspect letting this down is the image quality. I don't think that a 1.6gb file is large enough for a 2 hour 23 minute, 720p fanedit. It's obviously compressed but still watchable.

Thread moved.

THANKS! @"TM2YC"   :D

This is my first fan edit. I will probably in the future make a better quality one. When I first edited that, my storage was totally full and had to compress it. iMovie is totally unusable to me.

I'm utterly speechless now.  :) 

Thanks, @Zarius  ;)

EDIT: Calmed down. What do I have to do now? Can someone help me?  :p

Congratulations theryaney! Welcome to the madness that is being a faneditor!

DigModiFicaTion said:
Congratulations theryaney! Welcome to the madness that is being a faneditor!

Thanks.......
For real Dig. What do I have to do now?

theryaney said:
Thanks.......

Nothing?

Honestly I don't understand the subject of your question. I'm sure you have plenty to do in your personal life, don't we all, but as far as this edit I'm pretty sure you're done?

DigModiFicaTion said:
theryaney said:
Thanks.......

Nothing?

Honestly I don't understand the subject of your question. I'm sure you have plenty to do in your personal life, don't we all, but as far as this edit I'm pretty sure you're done?

I mean to put it on to iFDB. @"DominicCobb" said he would give me a submission form or something, but seeing it has been approved, I have no idea what to do.

Ah, I see. He'll contact you for the needed content soon.

DigModiFicaTion said:
Ah, I see. He'll contact you for the needed content soon.

Hope that'll be super soon. Excited!  :)

As soon as Mr Cobb is done with his current mind heist job it will happen.

Back
Top Bottom