• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Resurgance of Adventure Games

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
nOmArch said:
Can't say I really enjoyed 2.5, a great effort for a fan game but something just wasn't quite right.

European George and his pronounciation of english words? that and some of the animations not being shown but implied (george ignites some explosion... screen goes blank... loud bang is heard... next scene)
Funnily enough though, I always liked the nico voice in 2.5 more than the ones from 1 & 2, I can't remember 3's too well.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That and the gameplay just felt off balance somehow some things were intuitive some things definitely weren't. I can't give any examples I'm afraid as it was a while ago that I played it but I definitely did not enjoy it as much as I hoped I would.

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well Broken Sword has just got funded and it smashed the granny out of the pledge total and finally made $819,143!

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Woooot Larry Alpha dropped today.

Not that I'm going to play it.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
yeah i got that email and was waiting for my alpha url... then it dawned on me that's not the tier I chose.

Top Bottom