• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Red Book of Westmarch, Book I - The Return of the Shadow

therightstuff

Reaction score
Trophy Points
can anybody please upload the part08.rar of the first book because the fanedit.info mega.co.nz of this part is not working , the rest is working only this one is not , so please anybody re-upload it , i want to watch the edits but i cant because i only have this part missing , thank you.

therightstuff

Reaction score
Trophy Points
anybody please upload this of the part08.rar file from the dvd source version , i want to watch this and because of a single darn file i cant.

Sa'ad

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i too need the links to the first edit, something wrong with them , i hope it gets posted here or PM'd to the ones who need them.
cheers.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=30155]Sa'ad[/MENTION] please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Sa'ad

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i am missing a single .rar file from the first book which is Red.Book.I.part08, i tried all around the net and the torrent and i even tried the editor kerr who says he lost the files,so please if any one has this single file please upload it

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sa'ad said:
i am missing a single .rar file from the first book which is Red.Book.I.part08, i tried all around the net and the torrent and i even tried the editor kerr who says he lost the files,so please if any one has this single file please upload it
Wow. You could at least pretend to read Frink's post. Ignoring him is not a good idea.

Sa'ad

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i cannot understand most of the rules , English is not my first language,but i am not asking a download to be posted here, it could be pm'd to me or re-uploaded on the other fanedit sites, i don't think thats against the rules , isn't it??!

Sa'ad

Reaction score
Trophy Points
never-mind , i fixed the file myself , i contacted mega.co.nz and let them fix the corrupt file, looks like you have to do things on your own here,even the editor himself is too lazy to do or help!

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sa'ad said:
never-mind , i fixed the file myself , i contacted mega.co.nz and let them fix the corrupt file, looks like you have to do things on your own here,even the editor himself is too lazy to do or help!

For someone who says they don't speak English, you seem to be doing just fine communicating. You'll probably be banned for rule breaking so this is sort of wasted effort on my part but don't be a jerk, guy. Calling the editor lazy because you can't be bothered to read or PM an admin is the jerkiest of jerk moves.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok, that's enough. If you don't understand the rules, send a PM to one of the team members like I requested earlier. Discussion here is limited to the edit itself, not how to get it. Again, if you do not understand, send a PM.

Top Bottom