• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE READER: Remixed by Jorge

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
readerj.png

THE READER: Remixed by Jorge
Behind the mystery lies a truth that will make you question everything you know.

Original film name: THE READER Alliance (Universal). (2009)
New release name: THE READER: Remixed by Jorge (February, 2010)
?Original Runtime: 122 mins.
New Runtime: 142 mins.
DVD - Features:
Menus 16.9
Bonus trailers

CONCEPT
I really loved the film and had only one minor issue:
They show us the scene of Hanna's final outcome. It's nicely handled but the reveal to Michael comes as no surprise.
In this remix Michael now just simply goes home and contemplates life with Hanna and it is only when he returns that he finds out what has happened.
The dvd had also some wonderful deleted scenes which I integrated into the film.

PROJECT TIME:
planning: did it as i went.
editing: 1 yeara and 1 week..
sound editing: see above.
DVD layout and features: 1 week.

Harware:
Mac Powerbook G4 17"
1.5 GHz cpu
1Gb of RAM

Software
Fairmount
dvd2oneX
Mpeg Streamclip
Final Cut Pro 6
After Effects 5
Soundtrack Pro
Compressor Pro
DVD Studio Pro
LiveType
Photoshop

Sounds good. I really liked the movie as well and thought the deleted material was very strong.

She kills herself?! :razz:

That pic - Kate plus a Tintin book (Castafiore Emerald) - very nice... :)

Back
Top Bottom