• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Official "What WILL you be listening to?" Thread

Got my ticket this morning for Dream Theater and Iron Maiden on July 6th at the Ottawa Bluesfest. I can't wait to finally see Maiden. They haven't played here in 18 years.

saw Russian Circles last night. awesome. going to see Jónsi tonight. yay.

Off to Brendon Burns new show tonight 'You Know Love n God n Metaphysics n Shit'

Last time I saw him he blew the roof off the place so can't wait for tonight

Fuckin' rocked! and finally got to meet one of my heroes, got to have a little chat with him in the interval, signed my book and invited me to the recording of his new DVD in April. :first::rockon::hail::cheer2:

Hopefully Kylesa and Fight Amp soon
Nofx in VA next month for sure
Bouncing Souls and Fake Problems if rescheduled

Rival Schools Tonighgt! Yahoooooooo!

they were fantastic. mixed up the old and new quite a bit. walter was quite funny as usual. the band ad-libed 'for whom the bell tolls' as a joke and walter hummed/sang the rocky theme for all us philadelphians. a good time was had by all.

in a couple hours, I will be watching Explosions in the Sky. can't wait :)

Just bought my tix for Archers Of Loaf in August today. woot!

It's official: Lou Reed and Metallica have just finished recording a new album together!!!
I'm so waiting or a release date now!
The record, not yet titled, features 10 songs composed by Reed with significant arrangement contributions by Metallica.

Lou Reed: ""A marriage made in heaven," Reed says in his first interview about the project, in the studio lounge during a break. "I knew it from the first day we played together: 'Oh, man, this is perfection, right in front of me. "

metallica_loureed_tri2.jpg

Torche playing tonight at a club down the street from me. Will probably go. I've seen these guys before, and they're really good live.

Weird Al. Yeah. Suck it. I've got backstage passes, cuz I got mad connections.

I'm actualy surprised Throw did not make fun of my last post (dated before "Lulu" was released...) ;)

I'm gonna see Neil Young for the fifth time next month, third times with Crazy Horse.
Why do I have the feeling it'll be the last time with those guys?

EDIT/ oh and new Megadeth is out today I think. Not that the last couple of records were that great, but me always love some Mustaine's magic.

TMBTM said:
I'm actualy surprised Throw did not make fun of my last post (dated before "Lulu" was released...) ;)

lol, no use beating a dead horse. You know I think it's atrocious, and I know you like atrocious music, so, no need pointing it out AGAIN. :p

ThrowgnCpr said:
lol, no use beating a dead horse. You know I think it's atrocious, and I know you like atrocious music, so, no need pointing it out AGAIN. :p

+

Back
Top Bottom