• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The official WEIRD, WEIRDSOME, AWESOME usernames thread

Years later, I still do not understand the title of this thread.

What's confusing about it?

WEIRDSOME. Can't tell if it's positive or negative.

Sigh-Charlie-Brown-229x300.jpeg

Maybe I'll understand next year.

What the heck is a Smepdy Mepdy? Some kind of soda pop but with over the counter meds mixed in for a jolt?

@"MASTERWEEDO" 

i'd give that handle 420 likes.

And a sick avatar to boot. Hey Master, let's smoke some Weedo.

THRILLHO

Possibly the best Simpsons username. Wait, is there a "Milpool" signed up already?

[font=arial, sans-serif]♫ [/font]Thrillho, Thrillho Baggins
Greatest little hobbit of them all [font=arial, sans-serif]♫[/font]

@"Best Petrol Leaf Blower"

Not sure if he's very enthused about gardening equipment, or just a spam user

Thanks for catching that, it's an obvious spambot when you look at the user profile.  Links to a company website and biography about the company.  Spambot has been purged.

will be on the lookout for potential sock: Best Electric Leaf Blower

Do Electric Leaf Blowers dream of sheep?

You guys made me laugh, well done.

@"nodeerforamonth" 

I applaud your Simpsons reference.

z1lMOVN5-2ycbNmKl-Lmn6Zj0II=.gif

Back
Top Bottom