• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

***The Official ANGRYSVN UNAUTHORIZED COLLECTION***

AvP said:
Its not an extra.

vlcsnap-2010-09-29-19h02m43s216.png

Yes, but there's two versions of the pilot episode included. The one above should be the aired version. The unaired version should be included in the Extras section. I can't remember which disc though. I'll pop in my copy and have a look.

Nope that links to the un-aired pilot.

It does on mine.

How is that possible if we both have the region 1 set? Have you popped in disc 4 and checked the extras?

Hi guys,

Is there any way to trade some rare angrysun dvd ? I'm looking for some, I'm digging the web for months and I'm no very succesful !

Thanks,

Pierre

Thanks but I was thinking of the DVD content of them ... ;-)

Ive done some editions of the same content

G4 Icons - Star Wars Games
60 Minutes - 3/28/99: ?Ep. I? Segment - T.P. Archives Transfer
The Oprah Winfrey Show Special - 1997 - T.P. Archives Transfer
Animal Icons:Star Wars Creatures
Science of Star Wars: War, Weapons and the Force
Science of Star Wars: Man and Machine
Science of Star Wars: Space Cowboys

Classic Kenner Commercials is also on preserv and i think babyhum did a few the same.

Thanks for the info but here could I find:
60 Minutes - 3/28/99: ?Ep. I? Segment - T.P. Archives Transfer
The Oprah Winfrey Show Special - 1997 - T.P. Archives Transfer
Animal Icons:Star Wars Creatures
?

And what is US convention DVD ?

Thanks for the info !!

Ok I double checked ! Thanks for the link and for those 3 amazing DVD !!

Will there be a sequel for them ?

If new content comes along.

Hey guys. I've been looking to plug a few gaps in my collection, and I can't seem to find the KCCI Holiday Special or the Droids collection anywhere online. Is it hidden in some secret rebel base somewhere? I'd love to add these discs to my shelf! Any help would be awesome.

Love the site, by the way. I need to free up some space on my hard drive so I can grab a few more of these great titles. I just watched the Kenner commercials last night and man did those bring back some memories!! Thanks for making all of this classic stuff available.

Welcome, i dont thinks these are available anymore. But i do know someone is working on a new version of the Droids over at originaltrilogy.com

Thanks for the reply, AVP. I'll keep my eye out for Droids at OT. That's a shame about the KCCI though. I'd really like to see it.

Is there a way to get some DVD covers for some Angrysvn DVDs ?

Thanks for the links.

I asked for a myspleen ressed on the cover/label DVD but the dl stopeed at 28%
A pity for the community

Back
Top Bottom