• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

***The Official ANGRYSVN UNAUTHORIZED COLLECTION***

A

AvP

Angrysvn Productions Presents The Unauthorized Collection, a continuing series of fan created preservation efforts, is dedicated to gathering the greatest lost, uncut, alternate and broadcasted programs from around the world and publishing them in editions that offer the highest quality (when applicable) transfers. Angrysvn Productions began with a mission to put these titles into the hands of as many collectors as possible. All of the transfers published under the Angrysvn banner represent cinema at its finest and its worst. In our ten years of trading and internet uploading, we've seen a lot of things change, but one thing has remained constant: our commitment to publishing the defining moments of cinema in the world's best digital editions.

The foundation of the collection is the work of such masters of cinema as Donner, Corman, Morgan, Wong, Carpenter, Hartley and Lucas. Most films are presented in their original uncut, and if possible in its original aspect ratio, as its maker intended it to be or not to be seen. Some films maybe fan interpreted renditions in the form of ?fan edits? of the original films or broadcasts, For every disc we use state-of-the-art commercially available equipment and computers with the finest retail digital video software to meet our rigorous yet questionable standards, the titles are produced with the best available materials and sources. In particular, considerable effort has been expended to obtain the best image and sound quality for every title. Sadly many titles in The Unauthorized Collection are transferred from antiquated video formats, and overall quality variations are inevitable, yet we take time during the original source materials-to-digital video transfer to create the most accurate transfers possible.

All titles in The Unauthorized Collection are either known to be fan created preservation efforts, which are not YET available on any official or currently produced DVD, Laserdisc or VHS release. The creation of this collection was not intended for profit or infringement but strictly for the preservation of these very rare and unique titles - this is being done for the fans by fans. These titles can and will be removed once any official and unaltered DVD or other retail version is made available to the general public. PLEASE purchase or acquire via trade any official copies of these titles when possible (i.e. Laserdisc, VHS, CED or DVD) please don't support piracy!

To date, more than 89 films, television programs, documentaries and fan edits have been preserved in our archive library of DVDs; the most significant archive of unauthorized DVD?s available to the home viewer and film collector. We have posted a number of these titles on the internet for free downloads on Newsgroups, P2P services and the BitTorrent community via our release group Blaksvn-Torrentz and we will continue to do so for other fans as long as possible and bandwidth permits or until the entire collection has been posted.

Please promise to copy these discs as many times as you can and give/trade copies to EVERY fan you know if you have downloaded a torrent file PLEASE keep the seed going for as long as possible! This helps prevent the Darkside Dealers (eBay/comic shop sellers) from selling copies of these fan created DVD?s for $15-$200; help others achieve their collecting goals for the sake of the hobby, not profit.

Thanks for your support.
Rikter Blaksvn

THE UNAUTHORIZED COLLECTION

The Angrysvn STAR WARS Releases

BLAK0001: The Star Wars Holiday Special - KCMO
BLAK0002: RETIRED - The Ewok Adventure LD transfer
BLAK0003: RETIRED - The Battle for Endor LD transfer
BLAK0004: Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C-3PO
BLAK0005: Tremors in the Force: Volume One - Fan Film Collection
BLAK0006: Tremors in the Force: Volume Two - Fan Film Collection
BLAK0007: RETIRED - Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume I - Disc 1
BLAK0008: RETIRED - Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume I - Disc 2
BLAK0009: The 1975 Casting Auditions
BLAK0010: Star Wars: Classic Kenner Commercials
BLAK0011: 60 Minutes - 3/28/99: ?Ep. I? Segment - T.P. Archives Transfer
BLAK0012: The Oprah Winfrey Show Special - 1997 - T.P. Archives Transfer
BLAK0013: The Charlie Rose Show with George Lucas 9/9/04
BLAK0014: PBS?s The Mythology of Star Wars
BLAK0015: The 1979 Sesame Street Workprints
BLAK0016: The Forgotten Scenes - Ark Impressions Release/Angrysvn Re-Release
BLAK0017: The Making of Star Wars 1977 & SP FX: ESB - 1980
BLAK0018: Classic Creatures 1983 & From Star Wars to Jedi 1983
BLAK0019: The Star Wars Holiday Special - KCCI Version
BLAK0020: VH1?s: When Star Wars Ruled the World - 9/18/04
BLAK0021: 60 Minutes "Star Wars Goes to Hell? - 3/13/05
BLAK0022: RETIRED - Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume II
BLAK0023: The Phantom Edit 1.1 - By the Phantom Editor
BLAK0024: The Trial of Han Solo - A Fan Film - (conversion + menu only)
BLAK0025: Ebert & Roeper: The ROTS Reviews - 5/14/05 and 5/28/05
BLAK0026: G4TV?s Icons: The Star Wars Games - 5/12/05: Episode #5005
BLAK0027: Encore?s The Directors: The Films of George Lucas 4/3/03
BLAK0028: G4TV?s Filter: Best Star Wars Characters - 5/16/05: Episode #5013
BLAK0029: E TV?s Behind the Scenes: Revenge of the Sith Special
BLAK0030: Science of Star Wars: Man and Machines
BLAK0031: Science of Star Wars: Space Cowboys
BLAK0032: Science of Star Wars: War, Weapons and the Force
BLAK0033: Science of Star Wars / Animal Icons: Star Wars Creatures
BLAK0034: AFI Life Achievement Award: A Tribute to George Lucas
BLAK0035: A Tribute to George Lucas from 10th Anniversary Convention 1987
BLAK0036: MTV?s TRL: The Star Wars Special
BLAK0037: G4TV?s Cinematech: Star Wars Cinematech - 5/11/05: Episode #5034
BLAK0038: Access Hollywood: Revenge of the Sith Specials - 5/13/05 and 5/15/05
BLAK0039: G4TV?s Electric Playground: Star Wars Celebration - Episode #1404
BLAK0040: The Ultimate Star Wars OT Swag DVD - Summer 2005
BLAK0041: STAR WARS: The NTSC Laserdisc Transfers Demonstration DVD
BLAK0042: PBS?s George Lucas: Heroes, Myths and Magic
BLAK0043: IN PRODUCTION - The Holiday Special ****
BLAK0044: G4TV?s X-Play: 5/23/05: Episode #5052
BLAK0045: G4TV?s Judgment Day: 6/13/05: Episode #5023
BLAK0046: The Ultimate Star Wars Swag DVD - Winter 2005
BLAK0047: STAR WARS - Special Widescreen Edition (LD Transfer)
BLAK0048: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK - Special Widescreen Edition (LD Transfer)
BLAK0049: RETURN OF THE JEDI - Special Widescreen Edition (LD Transfer)
BLAK0050: STAR WARS - Special Widescreen Edition "Corrected" (LD Transfer)
BLAK0051: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (Japanese LD transfer)
BLAK0052: Star Wars: The Phantom Menace (Japanese LD transfer without subtitles)
BLAK0053: G4TV's Attack of the Show: Attack of the Sith! Episode #5218
BLAK0054: The Star Wars Holiday Special - WCBS Version
BLAK0055: BEER WARS

The NON-Star Wars Angrysvn Releases

BLAX01: Milla Jovovich - Live at Liberty Lunch - VHS2DVD
BLAX02: The Birds of Prey - The Complete Series - SAT2DVD
BLAX03: Halloween: The Television Cut - VHS2DVD
BLAX04: Halloween II: The Television Cut - VHS2DVD
BLAX05: Halloween II: The Ultimate Cut - Fan Edit - VHS2DVD
BLAX06: Halloween VI: The Television Cut - VHS2DVD
BLAX07: Halloween VII: The Revenge of Laurie Strode - The Workprint - VHS2DVD
BLAX08: Halloween VIII: The Homecoming - The Workprint Screener - VHS2DVD
BLAX09: Halloween: The 2000 Convention Anthology - VHS2DVD
BLAX10: Halloween: The Fan Film Collection - NET2DVD
BLAX11: Trust - SAT2DVD
BLAX12: Roger Corman?s: The Fantastic Four - Unreleased film - VHS2DVD
BLAX13: THX 1138: The Original Version - LD2DVD
BLAX14: WATCH THE SKIES! - SAT2DVD
BLAX15: On Leathery Wings: Volume I ?Batman/DC? Universe Fan Films
BLAX16: Superman: The Movie - The International Salkind Cut (NON-Composite)
BLAX17: Superman III: The Salkind Extended Television Version
BLAX18: Superman IV - The Salkind International Version
BLAX19: The Making of Superman I, II and III
BLAX20: Blade Runner: The International Cut - Criterion Laserdisc - LD2DVD
BLAX21: Kill Bill: Volume One - The Japan Cut - DVD2DVD
BLAX22: Great Adventures & Their Quests: The Making of the Last Crusade - VHS2DVD
BLAX23: The Cure in Orange - LD2DVD
BLAX24: On the Edge of Blade Runner - BETA2DVD
BLAX25: Star Trek: The Alternate Pilot - ?Where No Man Has Gone Before? - VHS2DVD
BLAX26: Close Encounters of the Third Kind: The S.E. "Goodtimes VHS" - VHS2DVD
BLAX27: It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman! - The Musical - VHS2DVD
BLAX28: Blade Runner: The Broadcast Version - SAT2DVD
BLAX29: Close Encounters of the Third Kind: The S.E. "Columbia LD" - LD2DVD
BLAX30: Matinee: Letterboxed Edition - LD2DVD
BLAX31: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn - The Television Cut - VHS2DVD
BLAX32: Harry Potter: Wizard People, Dear Readers (fan edit/sync) - CD2DVD
BLAX33: Harry Potter I - ABC Television Extended Edition - SAT2DVD
BLAX34: Harry Potter II - ABC Television Extended Edition - SAT2DVD
BLAX35: Harry Potter II - The HD ABC Television Extended Edition - HDTV2DVD
BLAX3666: THE OMEN 666: Fan Edited Unrated Edition - DVD2DVD
BLAX37: RiffTrax - Star Wars Episode II Attack of the RiffTrax - DVD2DVD

BLAX03: Halloween: The Television Cut - VHS2DVD

That one should probably be retired since it was officially released a few times. First accidently on some VHS copies from Media, then in a two-disc limited edition, and possibly numbered I can't recall, DVD with the theatrical cut and most recently again on DVD in the 30th Anniversary Commemorative Box Set. I have no idea if it was released on LD though.

BLAX20: Blade Runner: The International Cut - Criterion Laserdisc - LD2DVD

This one's also been officially released on the four and five disc DVD box sets as well as on Blu-Ray. Unless of course the extras from the Criterion LD have been left off the DVD/Blu-Ray's.

i'll check the extras. i do not remember if the LD extras (artwork) is on the disc.

BLAX02: The Birds of Prey - The Complete Series - SAT2DVD should also be retired, while we are on the subject. The complete series had an official release within the last year.

...on a side note, I am REALLY looking for BLAK0030: Science of Star Wars: Man and Machines. If anyone knows anything, please PM me

great idea avp!

though I would remove the line from DROIDS. The DVD that has been officially released is not the original episodes as aired. Lucas & co. once again f*cked up the release (in the same manner as the Young Indy discs, and ewok cartoons). The episodes were edited down into a movie style feature for the official DVD. There is no official DVD of the original complete cartoons.

ThrowgnCpr said:
BLAX02: The Birds of Prey - The Complete Series - SAT2DVD should also be retired, while we are on the subject. The complete series had an official release within the last year.

I didn't mention that one because apparently the music has been changed for the DVD release and the one here is supposed to contain the original televised episodes with the original music. I have no way of telling for sure though since I never saw the show when it originally aired, all I have is the official DVD release.

so perhaps remove the "RETIRED" from the list and just use a strikethrough?

Frantic Canadian said:
ThrowgnCpr said:

I didn't mention that one because apparently the music has been changed for the DVD release and the one here is supposed to contain the original televised episodes with the original music. I have no way of telling for sure though since I never saw the show when it originally aired, all I have is the official DVD release.

It would be really good to know. Angrysvn's DVDs are rather low quality. They look ok on a CRT TV, but he did use the half resolution to save space. I believe they may also be letterboxed. Did they change anything else other than the music? all video still the same? If the music IS different, and that is the only thing, it would be cool if someone made custom DVDs, and muxed the original audio back into the official DVD set.

i agree with throw. someone should save the audio off of rikter's set.

As far as I know all that's been changed is the music but like I said I never saw the show when it originally aired. Iirc it aired on the WB which I no longer had by that point. The episodes are all the standard 40-something minutes that hour-long shows are without the commercials so I doubt anything else has been tampered with. You might want to contact ReverandBeastly for more info because I'm pretty sure I saw it listed on his trade list.

joebshmoe said:
i agree with throw. someone should save the audio off of rikter's set.

I have the set. if somebody wants to do this, i would be more than happy to provide them with the audio from Rikter's set. PM me. syncing it might be some work though...

Just had a quick compare (15 mins in) on the 1st episode and the score seems the same but i did notice theres an extra scene and a flash back on the offical DVD.

AvP said:
Just had a quick compare (15 mins in) on the 1st episode and the score seems the same but i did notice theres an extra scene and a flash back on the offical DVD.

I don't know about the UK release but the Region DVD set has the unaired version of the pilot.

Frantic Canadian said:
I don't know about the UK release but the Region DVD set has the unaired version of the pilot.

Nore do i, i compared it to the US DVD.

The offical DVD just says pilot but ofcouse its the un-aired, so i was checking the wrong pilot in the ANGRYSVN release, ill check another episode too.

If I'm not mistaken, without digging my copy of the official release out, the unaired pilot is included as an extra and not as the main version of the pilot. Can't recall if it's included on the same disc as the aired pilot or on the last disc. Pretty sure it's on the first disc though.

Its not an extra.

vlcsnap-2010-09-29-19h02m43s216.png

AvP said:

if you can, check the music at other locations in the episodes (not the intro, or regular score). They included some rock music. This may have been what was changed due to licensing.

I checked episode 2, and every thing sounds the same.

Back
Top Bottom