• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The New The New The New Thread Thread Thread Thread

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Handman said:
Go ahead.

Get out of my thread.

4e0.gif

ChainsawAsh

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
ChainsawAsh said:
How about an Emotional Support thread? The one over at OT was pretty helpful for me (and others from what I could tell) many times over.

I feel like there might already be something similar here, but maybe not since I can't find it.  And since you already went ahead based on the recommendation from a new guy, well, let's just say you might want to be careful what you eat tonight.

I couldn't find it either. And in my defense, I'm at work on mobile and avatars weren't loading, so at first glance I assumed that was you responding, not Handman. Oops.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not my cup of tea but others may enjoy plus you already went ahead without waiting for a response which makes one wonder what you are doing and if it's like sometimes you WANT to fail.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TVs Frink said:
Not my cup of tea but others may enjoy plus you already went ahead without waiting for a response which makes one wonder what you are doing and if it's like sometimes you WANT to fail.

1168933.jpg

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
With some reservations regarding some of the ones you've shared in the past perhaps

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
With some reservations regarding some of the ones you've shared in the past perhaps

The plan is to keep things PG-13 and only minimally disturbing.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
None of you have heard my mcd bunny dream yet.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been thinking about posting some of my screenplays for others to read and comment on, but there isn't really a subforum here for that. Is it alright if I do that here in Off Topic?

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This thread feels a bit dated, given that everything here was posted in the past. Maybe it's time for a new "make it a thread" thread?

If the answer to that is no, then maybe we need a "Don't make it a thread" thread. 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No.

Yes.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I was literally just thinking that.  I vote yes,  but i also vote wait a little bit to let the current new threads breathe a little.

Collipso

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I was literally just thinking that.  I vote yes,  but i also vote wait a little bit to let the current new threads breathe a little.

agreed

Top Bottom