• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Fan Edit Of The Year (FEOTY) 2021: and the WINNERS are...! here Congratulations!

The New The New The New Thread Thread Thread Thread

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
This thread is just like the old The New The New Thread Thread Thread, but it’s better, because it's here.

If you don't know what this thread is for go here and then go here.
 

Neglify

Well-known member
Messages
13,969
Reaction score
19
Trophy Points
123
Was wondering when this beautiful thread would appear.

First New Thread suggestion:

A thread to suggest what old threads need a reboot.
 

Jrzag42

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
3,363
Reaction score
640
Trophy Points
138
A thread about working with thread, ie sewing. It could be quite informative.
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
Neglify said:
Was wondering when this beautiful thread would appear.

First New Thread suggestion:

A thread to suggest what old threads need a reboot.

APPROVED
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
jrWHAG42 said:
A thread about working with thread, ie sewing. It could be quite informative.

I don't know, might be tough to stretch it out to a reasonable length.
 

addiesin

Well-known member
Messages
5,304
Reaction score
723
Trophy Points
163
TVs Frink said:
jrWHAG42 said:
A thread about working with thread, ie sewing. It could be quite informative.

I don't know, might be tough to stretch it out to a reasonable length.


You could if we were talking about an elastic thread.
 

Possessed

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
185
Trophy Points
83
giphy.gif
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
Could have also gone with a Ric pic there Possessed.
 

dahmage

Well-known member
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Trophy Points
31
addiesin said:
TVs Frink said:
jrWHAG42 said:
A thread about working with thread, ie sewing. It could be quite informative.

I don't know, might be tough to stretch it out to a reasonable length.


You could if we were talking about an elastic thread.

you guys have me in stitches over here.
 

suspiciouscoffee

Well-known member
Messages
631
Reaction score
14
Trophy Points
33
Is there an art thread?  Specifically a bad art thread is preferable as I want to post some dumb and bad things that I've drawn.
 

Jrzag42

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
3,363
Reaction score
640
Trophy Points
138
suspiciouscoffee said:
Is there an art thread?  Specifically a bad art thread is preferable as I want to post some dumb and bad things that I've drawn.

If there is, I can post all my daily Woodman drawings there!
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
@"suspiciouscoffee" we have a pretty good search function here.  Give it a try and if you don't find anything go for it.
 

Jrzag42

Well-known member
Faneditor
Messages
3,363
Reaction score
640
Trophy Points
138
TVs Frink said:
@"suspiciouscoffee" we have a pretty good search function here.  Give it a try and if you don't find anything go for it.

You can't search for art though, it's three or less characters  In this case, it's more convenient to ask here, I think.
 

ChainsawAsh

Well-known member
Messages
333
Reaction score
15
Trophy Points
33
How about an Emotional Support thread? The one over at OT was pretty helpful for me (and others from what I could tell) many times over.
 

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Messages
23,630
Reaction score
290
Trophy Points
193
ChainsawAsh said:
How about an Emotional Support thread? The one over at OT was pretty helpful for me (and others from what I could tell) many times over.

I feel like there might already be something similar here, but maybe not since I can't find it.  And since you already went ahead based on the recommendation from a new guy, well, let's just say you might want to be careful what you eat tonight.
 
Top Bottom