• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Muppet Appearances

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yea its s13e18, thanks.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Allready did :)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I figured you might have, but since I didn't see any tv spots listed on your main list I thought you might have missed it. You also list the Facebook Fan-A-Thon video as singular, but they've got like four different ones. I'm guessing that's just a typo on your part then?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No, ive joined them together.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
I don't think they've called it Country & Western since at least the 80's.
We got both kinds, Country and Western!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This you, Frink?

yosemite_sam-5237.png

Shades2585

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There was also Great Performances - ''Andrea Bocelli and the Muppet's'' which I think I sent it to you a while back. I have the Good Morning America with the Muppet's. It's big show 2hr's (12gb). They are all thought the show but I'll see what I can do to edit it down and send it to you. I also have a few commercials. Reelz channel has several show this weekend featuring them. I can't grab those. Maybe some on out there can.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what happened to this project? Will this be a continuation of the Jim Henson series you have been working on?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sadly my hdd that had all my content got dropped and bust and so this wont be done.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
Sadly my hdd that had all my content got dropped and bust and so this wont be done.

damn, that sucks. I'm sure we could regather most, if not all of this material if you were interested in picking it up again. I think I have at least a couple of these videos.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry that this project fell apart for you, AvP. It did sound interesting.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Got that hard drive taped back together yet?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It had to be sent to amazon so i could get a refund.

Top Bottom