• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Matrix Revolutions Decoded Version 2 NOW AVAILABLE

Jose Hidalgo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks. I don't blame you of course. Thanks again for your great work !
I just hope somebody can commit to the subtitle task. It would mean lots more of possible viewers around the globe :)

My written english is OK because I have time to think, but my oral comprehension is not, so I can't watch a whole movie without subtitles, sorry. :(

BTW some fan edits include custom subtitles (e.g. the amazing Hal9000's Star Wars edits).

Frank1

Reaction score
Trophy Points
is there a smaller version under 1 gig available?

edit:
the vimeo can select 360 resolution

asterixsmeagol

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't think your going to find any edits under 1 GB that was made in the last 10 years.

ChainsawAsh

Reaction score
Trophy Points
10GB is a pretty average size for fan edits, just as a heads up. Many come in much larger, Blu-Ray (25-50GB) sizes as well, though those usually have a lower-quality option (which is usually in the 5-10GB range).

Of course, this is all generalizing, and many editors (like Hal 9000) do provide tiny encode options, but that comes at a high visual quality cost.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Threads merged.

jerick

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frank1 said:
got the dlc.
theres like 20 parts to it at 500megs each?
10gigs in size??

do smaller versions exist?
what do i search for?

Hi Frank1, I just noticed this comment. There's a 5GB version of Decoded I can give you the link for just send me a pm if you still need it.

inlucent

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I believe I watched an older version of this fanedit and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to watching the latest version soon!

jerick

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks to some kind work by theprion, the downloadable and Venmo versions of Decoded V2 now have English and Portuguese subtitles. Thanks!

teratosis

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really enjoyed Matrix Revolutions Decoded! Great work!

The only criticisms I have:

I like that he cut the fight with Seraph. But, some of the other fights were still too long. They could have been edited down more.

What I enjoyed:

The pacing of the story in this version I thought was perfect. I love the edits for the return to Zion. You did take out one of my favorite but silly lines, when dude comes home and says "where's my pu*&^y? lol!!!" But, it made the scene better. Really liked the change during the dock war. So much better pacing.

Removing that whole Bane mess was a great decision IMO.

The final act surprised me in a good way. Because of that whole Bane thing, I wasn't sure how he would seam that together, but it was clever how he resolved that. And the ending I felt was epic. Not the long long long fight with Smith, but what happens after Smith gets erased. So much better ending than the original.
I highly recommend this for a watch.

Top Bottom