• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Lost World: Jurassic Park "Reinvigorated"

Nice blu ray cover, one of the most iconic scenes is captured in a simple but lovely piece of art love it btw I noticed that it says "Jurassic Park The Lost World" which I like I've always preferred "The Lost World Jurassic Park II" or  "Jurassic Park II The Lost World" because I just like it when sequels are numbered or you could just go nuts with "Jurassic Island" again not saying you should change the title

Thank you for positive feedback, concerning the title those aren't bad suggestions. I might take a gander at those soon  ;)

Also wondering if you'll be adding music or rescoring scenes, if so the Jurassic World soundtrack is beautiful and has some great tracks also the King Kong and Godzilla soundtracks could work too (they fit epic adventure with monsters/animals perfectly

I will add a little bit to the music, but primarily towards the first act with a few references to the first film, as a transition into this darker toned movie. But good suggestions with JW and King Kong though ;) glad to see another member interested in the project!

ironman23 said:
I will add a little bit to the music, but primarily towards the first act with a few references to the first film, as a transition into this darker toned movie. But good suggestions with JW and King Kong though ;) glad to see another member interested in the project!

Oh yea I love the franchise, I'm super excited for this

I must apologize, for not updating the thread as often as I probably should've and for putting this off for far too long. Thankfully, I do actually have a completed file that is ready for viewing, just kindly send a PM request and a link will be sent :D

Although I won't upload this officially for a short while, due to an unfinished covering and such, I still want people to finally see and hopefully enjoy my take on what "The Lost World" could've been ;)  and yes, a nice big Blu Ray file will be released soon enough, so once again I thank everyone who contributed one way or another and hold on to your butts one last time!

EN7n96Y.jpg

Well, it's finally here folks! Life has found a way and the edit has been completed :D Soon, I'll get to work on a Blu Ray file, but in the mean time I do have a link up for anyone willing to watch!

Edit Released. Thread moved... faster.

Thank you, "@TM2YC"   :) The Blu Ray is half way done, so look forward to that fellow members ;)

Back
Top Bottom