• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Lecter Variations

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
how are the special features on this? cause i'm in the works of getting the avi but if the features are awesome. then i'll probably try and get that.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
so it's worth the waiting time i'll be having for the dvd links on rapidshare?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
CBB DVDs are always worth the wait. Beautiful, high quality stuff.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well i was able to successfully get Red Dragon: Manhunter Edition. this one is next on the list. followed up by Hannibal.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
one day there will be a new hannibal CBB/ThrowgnCpr edit. one day...

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
and i shall wait in suspense for that one. lol. no it'll be cool to see how Hannibal turns out. i've given it quite a bit of time in between watching the originals that'll be cool to watch the fanedits to see what's different.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
just a wee bit saddened that there's not a mu link for the lecter variations. kinda bummer. tho i guess it will pay off to be patient and wait for the download.

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I think I only have red dragon as the dvd, the others I converted to avi. I have to say I throughly enjoyed this edit and it improved the film more than the theatrical and the book in my opinion. Rhys Ifans no longer seems like a complete idiot, and as much as I enjoy naked asian ladies, there's no reason for the romantic subplot with the aunt. This and Hannibal are my favourite edits as they definitely help shift the tone. My only regret with Hannibal is that Ridley Scott never used the that footage in the first place, it definitely improves the pace, and the ending was more satisfying.

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Omaru1982 said:
I think I only have red dragon as the dvd, the others I converted to avi. I have to say I throughly enjoyed this edit and it improved the film more than the theatrical and the book in my opinion. Rhys Ifans no longer seems like a complete idiot, and as much as I enjoy naked asian ladies, there's no reason for the romantic subplot with the aunt. This and Hannibal are my favourite edits as they definitely help shift the tone. My only regret with Hannibal is that Ridley Scott never used the that footage in the first place, it definitely improves the pace, and the ending was more satisfying.

how were u able to convert the file to avi? cause i'm working on trying to figure out how to convert Hellraiser III fanedit to avi so that i can put the regular version on a dvd as well?

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I use a multi-convertor called format factory. It's very simple to use (it must be otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it.) Though it's not the best, with anime, and a very small percentage of films, it rips with scanlines.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
guys, there is a whole technical section devoted to questions like this.... This thread is for The Lecter Variations :)

theslime

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Last technical comment: use MeGUI. It contains the best versions of all encoders, both video and audio. And it's free.

Zagadka

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know that boon doesn't create new fanedits anymore, but is there anybody who can reupload links to DVD version? I have xvid version and now I know that I really would like to have DVD too to my collection :)

Top Bottom