• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Killer Bride: Yellow Edition

nOmArch said:
Wasn't 'The Whole Bloody Affair' the name of Q the Gaijins edit? to be honest there's so many around now it's hard to keep up.

I know, right? As far as Kill Bill edits, there's "The Whole Bloody Affair" Extended Edition, which is not to be confused with "The Whole Bloody Remix". Then there is Jorge's "Kill Bill X". Whole Bloody Affair is the only edit I've watched.

leeroy, correct me if I'm wrong, but you made 3 edits of Kill Bill, right? "The Killer Bride" (AKA The Yellow Edition), "The Killer Bride Extended Cut" (AKA The Red Edition) and "Killer Bride: Japanese Cut". But currently, only the Yellow Edition is on the site?

I know, right? As far as Kill Bill edits, there's "The Whole Bloody Affair" Extended Edition, which is not to be confused with "The Whole Bloody Remix". Then there is Jorge's "Kill Bill X". Whole Bloody Affair is the only edit I've watched.

the only difference between these cuts and my own is that i've put a intermission title card/song in between the two films as tarantino did when he showed the whole bloody affair. i've seen the remix cut and was dissopointed by the audio/video quality which is why i did my own edit.

leeroy, correct me if I'm wrong, but you made 3 edits of Kill Bill, right? "The Killer Bride" (AKA The Yellow Edition), "The Killer Bride Extended Cut" (AKA The Red Edition) and "Killer Bride: Japanese Cut". But currently, only the Yellow Edition is on the site?

that's correct neg, unfortunately all my edits were on megauload so the other two need uploading again, which is what i'm doing at the moment.

Howdy... One of the greatest disappointments in my life was Tarantino's decision to split Kill Bill into 2 movies...

I'm the type of dude that loves a 4 hour movie. More bang for your buck, and whatnot.. LOTR? Yes, please.

Anyway.. I'm new here... I was referred by The People Vs. George Lucas, and saw this thread. I was sooo pissed about the split of the film that I never bought KB 1 and 2 on DVD, primarily cuz I was dumb enough to believe Q when he said he was gonna release the original one movie version on DVD.... So. I'm still only rocking the VHS for both. lol

Anyway.. This fan edit stuff is brilliant... can anyone point me in the right direction as far as the edit of TWBA? I see all of these incredible looking edits/remixes... but no clue how I can go about watching them... :cry:

Lil' Help?

Dave Furbush said:
Howdy... One of the greatest disappointments in my life was Tarantino's decision to split Kill Bill into 2 movies...

I'm the type of dude that loves a 4 hour movie. More bang for your buck, and whatnot.. LOTR? Yes, please.

Anyway.. I'm new here... I was referred by The People Vs. George Lucas, and saw this thread. I was sooo pissed about the split of the film that I never bought KB 1 and 2 on DVD, primarily cuz I was dumb enough to believe Q when he said he was gonna release the original one movie version on DVD.... So. I'm still only rocking the VHS for both. lol

Anyway.. This fan edit stuff is brilliant... can anyone point me in the right direction as far as the edit of TWBA? I see all of these incredible looking edits/remixes... but no clue how I can go about watching them... :cry:

Lil' Help?

FE.org rules require that you own the original DVD in order to watch a fanedit.

dvdb.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?qhb1ku116nloaou

a TRUE FANEDIT by Leeroy
The Bride wakes up after a long coma. The baby that she carried before entering the coma is gone. The only thing on her mind is to have revenge on the assassination team that betrayed her - a team she was once part of.

TRAILER
[video=youtube_share;eBPMsU5RG7I]

Original film name Kill Bill: VOL. 1, & VOL. 2
Film studio name Miramax
Film release date October 2003 / April 2004
Original runtime 111 minutes / 136 minutes
Fanedit release date April 2011
New runtime 99 minutes
Amount of time cut/added 148 minutes cut

EDIT DETAILS:
As a fan of the Kill Bill saga my intent wasn’t to remove anything that I didn’t like but to show a more straight to the point story. The edit focuses more on the characters of The Bride, Bill, Budd and Elle as I've always felt the relationship between these four to be the more interesting aspect to the Kill Bill saga

CUTLIST

Vol. 1
removed attempted rape scene
removed Elle’s whistling scene
removed the brides get-a-way
removed the bleeping of the brides name
removed the Japanese segment from Vol 1
Vol.2
removed wedding rehearsal
removed Budd at work
removed Micheal Parks scene from Vol.2
removed Bill making a sandwich telling the story of the pet goldfish
removed the bride putting B.B. to bed
removed Bill truth poison dart serum
removed Bill’s superman speech
removed the scene of the bride confronting the assassin at the hotel

new end of credits removing the characters that weren’t included in the film
removed all chapter sections

SOURCES YOU MUST OWN
Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2

DVD EXTRAS (DL VERSION ONLY)
Trailer
Deleted Scenes
Making Of
Commentary Track with cast & crew

To watch this Fanedit simply PM me for links, please don't take offensive but proof of owning the orginal source material maybe re-queried.
any change i could get a link to this please?

Back
Top Bottom