• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Karate kid trilogy uhd box set

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The karate kid trilogy uhd box set just got announced with deleted scenes except for 3 and all three have Dolby vision. Plus the original theatrical audio tracks for all three films as well. is it know what was deleted from the film and if it had alternate scenes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Malthus

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ooof that title. Might I suggest using something more succinct like:

Karate Kid Trilogy Boxset​

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Where the hell is Next Karate Kid??? It's way better than the rubbish third chapter and surely deserves to be included.
I always just assumed it was garbage and have refused to watch it, but now that you've said this I think I may have to give it a shot.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I always just assumed it was garbage and have refused to watch it, but now that you've said this I think I may have to give it a shot.
Next Karate Kid is criminally under rated. It is vastly superior to KK3. I really hope Hilary Swank's character shows up on Cobra Kai.

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I hate knowing there is a good amount of unreleased bonus material for the karate kid 3 and Sony is choosing not to release them. :(

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a question is it possible for someone to fix everything not right with the Dolby vision grading of karate kid 3?

jedimasterluke

Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Possessed what’s funny about what I said is it that it’s karate kid 3 or is about what I said about the Dolby vision the reason I said this is what a YouTube reviewer said of the set said the Dolby vision hdr brightness etc. isn’t completely done right for not just for part 3 but also part 1. This is the video that talk about it

Last edited by a moderator:

Gieferg

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Next Karate Kid has an idiotic plot (I mean everything regarding it's villains is plain stupid and over the top - similarly to Part III), but Swank-Morita duo works quite well, which may be just enough for an enjoyable watch. Also, it's nowhere near as boring as II and III were.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
@Possessed what’s funny about what I said is it that it’s karate kid 3 or is about what I said about the Dolby vision the reason I said this is what a YouTube reviewer said of the set said the Dolby vision hdr brightness etc. isn’t completely done right for not just for part 3 but also part 1. This is the video that talk about it
No, what's funny is that as usual you're STILL asking other people to take on elaborate projects on your behalf, despite all the negative reactions you've gotten for doing that.

Every time i see you post "I have a question" i know I'm in for something rich.

Top Bottom