• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Judas Breed - by TMBTM

Jorge, I don't need to watch the videos to know what pan and scan is. I've known for years. I just wasn't sure what you meant with that last statement.

Captain Khajiit said:
Jorge, I don't need to watch the videos to know what pan and scan is. I've known for years. I just wasn't sure what you meant with that last statement.
well i figure this thread is for everyone, not just us.
others might read this and if they don't have your knowledge, grow confused.
And you raise some good questions that I'm trying to respond to.

You're right. I'm sorry. It's late (here) and I'm tired. I don't mean to snap. :)

Out in september:
mimic-BR.jpg

They say: 7 minutes more into the movie, and additional deleted scenes as bonus.
Maybe I'll see if those new footages could benefit to my edit.
Time will tell.

This fanedit is offline for now.

I'm still waiting to watch the director's cut, to see if I can make an interesting version 2, or not (not a fan of versions 2 fanedits in general, but if this new director's cut have new cool things, why not!), before I re upload the fanedit.

Ok, director's cut is still not available in france and i did not check it out yet.

So I've made an Xvid of my fanedit for the time being. Available now on .info
Bonus from the DVD are missing, BUT you'll find english and french subtitles in the .rar

The DVD version for this edit is now back again at fanedit.info.

This edit will soon be available at MEGA in his DVD version. (like maybe in few days)

I just found out that I did not link that little video from the bonus in this thread back then.
It's not an alternate ending of my edit. More of a video for fun.

Thanks for reviewing this edit, Vultural :)
I appreciate it since this is an old, more obscure, edit of mine than my grindhoused extravaganza.
One note though: you say that there were no subtitles? The DVD version have option to view with french or english subs.
Should works.

Ha! I could not find them initially.
My fault for staring at the corn flakes instead of investigating.

Fun edit, with or without.
Good for everyone's upcoming Halloween Horror marathon.

(I amended my review at FEDB.)

Back
Top Bottom