• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Jim Henson Collection (multi-disc project)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Seth Rogen will be hosting this Saturday Night Live this Saturday so there's a good chance that there'll be a Muppet sketch again. He's hosted twice so far, last time was in 2009, and both shows he's hosted had a Muppet sketch, so I think chances are good that you can expect another one this time. Plus, with Muppets Most Wanted in theaters it seems like a sure thing.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=4826]AvP[/MENTION] Heh. We're still not communicating. :)

I know what "Happy Feet" is. I'm asking, why did you say that you cut it if you didn't actually cut it?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TomH1138 said:
AvP Heh. We're still not communicating. :)

I know what "Happy Feet" is. I'm asking, why did you say that you cut it if you didn't actually cut it?

but it doesn't say that the Happy Feet clip is cut:

AvP said:
"Happy Feet" plays during the end credits (sequence with multiple Kermit images cut).

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppets:_A_Celebration_of_30_Years

check the wiki link. AvP just copied info from that. I read it as Happy Feet is there (restored even), however a sequence with photos of Kermit is removed - which may have appeared on other airings. I think AvP is just digitizing a VHS copy, probably the 80s Palace release, which has the Happy Feet sequence during the credits.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
check the wiki link. AvP just copied info from that.

Ahhh. Now we get to the bottom of things! That was the part that wasn't clicking for me.

Apologies, and thanks to everyone for their patience with my lunkheadedness! :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1_zpseaa57aba.jpg

Coming soon!

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Seth Rogen will be hosting this Saturday Night Live this Saturday so there's a good chance that there'll be a Muppet sketch again. He's hosted twice so far, last time was in 2009, and both shows he's hosted had a Muppet sketch, so I think chances are good that you can expect another one this time. Plus, with Muppets Most Wanted in theaters it seems like a sure thing.

Episode just finished and no Muppets sketch this time around.

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Muppet Babies! I would kill for a release of all the Muppet Babies episodes.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Holy crap, AvP, that's awesome! Do you have all the episodes?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nope, 18 eps and 3 on the way and someone else said they have some..

Top Bottom