• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Jim Henson Collection (multi-disc project)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
do you have a link for the new cover art? IIRC, you did this one a while ago, and had a different cover. I would love the new cover you modified from my template to match the rest of the series :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_jhc012.jpg

Description:
Hey Cinderella is a one-hour special which tells a cracked version of
the classic fairy tale, "Cinderella". It debuted on the Canadian network
CBC on March 16, 1969.It was broadcast in the United States of America a
year later, debuting on ABC on April 10, 1970.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Hey_Cinderella

Release Information:

Author: AvP
Video Format: MPEG2/720x480/4x3/NTSC/Av.Bitrate 6500kbps
Audio Format: Dolby 2.0 Stereo 256kbps
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Source: VHS TV Broadcast
Duration: 54 minutes
Size: 2.50 GB (2,691,463,168 bytes)
Artwork: Case Cover by ThrowgnCpr

Special thanks to ThrowgnCpr

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
sweet!! glad it worked out. looked like a fun version of the tale. Thanks for this one AvP :)

Ripplin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
These JHC discs are great. :) Looking forward to more! (especially the Gonzo one)

Do you guys have some plan of attack on when future discs will be released? I see that there are a bunch of them!

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_ilovemuppets.jpg

Two documentaries on "The Muppets",Celebrity interviews showing their love for the muppets plus a Polaroid advert with the muppets.

Disc name: JHC013 - I love Muppets
Film studio name: Henson Productions
Edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Original Film Was Released: N/A
Date Disc Was Released: December 17, 2010
Total Preservation Runtime: approximately 107 minutes

Disc specs

Type…………………….: dvd
Video Format…………: ntsc
Aspect Ratio…………..: 16:9/4.3
Audio Format…………: Dolby Digital AC3 – 192 kbps
Language……………….: English only
Subtitles………………: none
Dvd authoring………..: AvP

Disc contents

I love Muppets
The best Ever Moments * * *
Polaroid with The Muppets

tools used

* Adobe Photoshop CS5
* Adobe After Effects CS4
* BeSweetGUI
* cce sp v2.7
* dvd-lab pro 2
* Mpeg Video Wizard dvd
* PgcDemux
* Sony Vegas 7
* tmpgenc 4.0 XPress
* VirtualDub-MPEG2

Persons involved: AvP

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
threads merged. will update information where possible. AvP, feel free to update first post and add details about all the discs.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Awesome, awesome, awesome. I didn't even know about this project, because it didn't happen while I was around! (I started posting regularly in the fall of '11.)

AvP, I knew you were from the UK, not because of the flag in your avatar, but because you referred to Muppet Fairy Tales instead of Muppet Classic Theater. :)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This 48 minute special celebrates the thirtieth anniversary of the Muppets, who hold a formal banquet to present a retrospective of their television and film appearances.

Hosted by Fozzie Bear and featuring guest of honor Kermit the Frog, the program provides an overview of the Muppets' history and musical highlights beginning with early appearances in the fifties. Then, Fozzie introduces a selection of clips from The Muppet Show, before Rowlf the Dog introduces clips with Miss Piggy. Kermit and Miss Piggy then introduce a montage of clips from the movies.

Dr. Teeth introduces a sequence featuring still images of various Muppet book covers, record covers, and magazine covers featuring appearances by the Muppets. Sweetums introduces clips featuring monsters, characters eating other characters, and explosions. Ernie and Bert introduce clips from Sesame Street, and then Big Bird introduces clips from other children's shows from the Muppets.

The talking food introduces a clip of the Galley-oh-hoop-hoop, Uncle Traveling Matt introduces clips involving imagination, Floyd Pepper and Janice introduce Muppet music clips, and Scooter introduces clips with guest stars. When Robin asks Kermit what his favorite thing about the Muppets are, Kermit says that his favorite scenes are the times when the Muppets don't try to be funny, leading to some of the Muppets more serious moments. Gonzo then introduces some of the Muppets more cultural moments.

Afterwards, the other Muppets decide to pay tribute to Kermit, showing a clip of Linda Ronstadt singing "When I Grow Too Old to Dream", reedited to feature a number of clips with Kermit. At the conclusion, the entire cast sings "The Rainbow Connection".

Jim Henson appears briefly at the conclusion of the program, being given a bill for his food by Grover.

In closing, Kermit says, "It's been a great 30 years. Our next 30 years start tomorrow, so there will be a rehearsal at 9AM sharp."

"Happy Feet" plays during the end credits (sequence with multiple Kermit images cut).

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppets:_A_Celebration_of_30_Years

Release Information:

Author: AvP
Video Format: MPEG2/720x576/4x3/PAL/Av.Bitrate 4500kbps
Audio Format: Dolby 2.0 Stereo 192kbps
Aspect Ratio: 1.33:1
Source: VHS Tape PAL
Duration: 48 minutes
Size: 1.64 GB (1,768,972,288 bytes)

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
More to come yet.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool! The Muppets Celebrate 30 Years is one of my favorite specials.

One thing confuses me, though: "'Happy Feet' plays during the end credits (sequence with multiple Kermit images cut)."

It sounds like you're saying that you cut the "Happy Feet" sequence. If so, why?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Whats confusing?

reave

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LOL, you've stirred the beast.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
I didn't.

What I'm asking is what you meant by the following:

"Happy Feet" plays during the end credits (sequence with multiple Kermit images cut)

Top Bottom