• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE HULK - remixed by Jorge - out now!!!

Well, this was your first edit I didn't think worked... Kill Bill X was awesome, Hellblazer was cool, and Duel was great :)

My god!!! you saw DUEL? I didnt think anyone had. i have not heard a word from anyone!!! did you find the secret audio tracks? did you check out the slideshow? did the widescreen work for you?.
And don't worry about Ang Lee. He'll get his. I hear the Hulk is looking for him.

Yes, I watched everything on the Duel DVD and I thought it was all great. The widescreen looked perfect :)

I just finished watching HULK remixed, and all I can say is "WOW!" :shock:

This is Fan Editing at its finest. You have taken an overbloated but well-intentioned movie and cut it into a lean, mean, entertaining jolly green machine!

I am in the minority of people who actually enjoyed the original film (though even i still don't have a clue what the ending was about....) but this fan edit is a definite improvement. It is much closer to the spirit of the source material. Lets face it, people go to see the Hulk smash things, not watch Banner's angst.

I loved the inclusion of the theme music from the 1970s tv series! Brillant! :D

One question, where did the Banner Journels Voice Overs come from? Was this an extra on the dvds I missed? Or is it from an audio book version of the movie?

It might have been a nice bookend to the edit if there had been a Banner voice over during the closing.... but that is just me nitpicking. I LOVE THIS EDIT! Awesome work! :smile:

awesome review bionicbob.

i bought 2 audiobooks in preparation for this edit. one called HULK, a direct tie to the movie, an audio version of a dramatasation of the script.

And then i lucked out with "The Hulk: The Junior Novel" which should really be called THE BANNER JOURNALS. it is the same movie but told as journals in first person by Bruce. when i heard this I knew I could use it and help me find my way out of that dark laberinth called HULK.

And yes, i also missed the sad Piano keys from the 1970s TV show and i was baffled why it wasnt part of the movie... but it is now.

Both audiobooks end with Bruce in Costa rica with music mixed with the reader. since my ending had nothing to do with Central America, i didnt use it.

Now you get bonus points if you can name the reader of the journals.

and remember... THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES...

hhhmmmm.... the reader of the journals....

That was actually bugging me through the whole movie, the voice sounded so familar but I can not for the life of me place it.... I wanted to say John deLancie but not certain.

I give up. Who was it? :?

Yeah, I'm crossing my fingers as well. I'm hoping for FTP, personally. But a torrent would also suffice. :)

So then I won't mention the name of the reader to give everyone a chance at it. just don't peak by doing a google search.

killbillme said:
So then I won't mention the name of the reader to give everyone a chance at it. just don't peak by doing a google search.

Oh, that guy!

It is so obvious now! A great actor but definitely not one I would have associated with such an audio book project. Very sneaky! :grin:

I had a quick look and can not find a thread on this.

I have had this for a while now but only watched it last night. The use of the narration is inspired. I think the narration helps the story move along a little quicker. I always felt the original dragged a bit so I've only watched it a few times.

I would definately recommend this edit. For me, this is better than the real thing!

thank you ohmss.
the few reviews HULK got, were written into the release post found here http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1968
but its nice for HULK to have its own review post.
I'm glad you liked it.
But listen, don't be disheartened by the lack of feedback. Just keep having fun and do the edits for yourself. if anybody else likes it, thats just a bonus.

HULK HATE QUIET FORUM. HULK SMASH PUNY HUMANS!
Calm down Hulk. They're my friends.

KBM, there is NO way I will EVER AGAIN waste my time watching the original, bloated, overdone version of the Hulk again.

You've made one of my favorite superheroes palatable again.

4.5 out of 5 for me (the only issue is the volume one, but it's minor for me)

Back
Top Bottom