• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

THE HULK - remixed by Jorge - out now!!!

Remixed by Jorge

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hulksmashjs4.jpg

Coming Soon!

i hope he takes out the comic parts out!!

If you can make a good movie out of this... I am missing superaltive adjectives here.

this is not a patch on Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk.

FINALLY!!!

And good luck. I always thought this movie would be better without all the flashbacks. Take as many of the flashbacks that are needed, and place them at the beginning of the movie. That's what I woud do if I could. Lots of odd editing with the multi frames and stuff to deal with. Again, good luck. I always did like the movie; despite the flaws.

the thrill is in the journey.

EDIT: 2 weeks later. Must cut myself a HUGE slice of Green Humble Pie.
I was wrong, wrong, wrong. No fun at all with this one.

I hated the flashbacks plus the Nick Nolte character as the father.

For the love of god... hack this sucker to pieces. ^_^

I actually enjoyed this. Looks like I'm waaaaaaay in the minority :grin:

i havent seen this movie, so i don't know. but judging a book by it's cover, i wouldnt read it :D. I would be interested if someone thought they improved it a lot.

I liked Ang Lee's HULK, but there are definitely some problems with it. It's too intellectual for the movie it was supposed to be, and I personally found the editing to be a bit cheesey. It tried to fuse a comic book pop style with high drama and didn't really work.

I liked the Hulk movie for the most part but can also understand why it didn't appeal to the masses. Good luck with this edit and hopefully the new Hulk film will please more than it pisses off.

jamiemark said:
I liked the Hulk movie for the most part but can also understand why it didn't appeal to the masses.

It made them think.

Zarius said:
jamiemark said:
I liked the Hulk movie for the most part but can also understand why it didn't appeal to the masses.

It made them think.

God forbid we use our brains every once in a while.

I found it very clever but extremely depressing and not a lot of fun.
The villains are the fathers!
from the extensive wealth of stories in the comics, they come up with that?
Thankfully, Marvel and DC are producing their own movies now.
Now that people who understand comics are making the movies, they should get better.

sav0336sh2hulkcomicem6.jpg

The sequel seems to be shaping up cast-wise. Liv Tyler and Tim Roth joining in on the fun.

congratulations, brother in FE. :)

Back
Top Bottom