• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

THE HOBBIT: The Anti-Cringe Cut

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
MINISERIES COVER:

full

Last edited:

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
UPDATE:

I held off on sending people links to the movie version of this because I wanted to finish the miniseries episodes first. That's done now, and I'm uploading all of it as of this moment. 

So I'm open to PM requests for whoever's interested in watching and everybody will get both the movie and miniseries links together and can decide for themselves which format they want to watch. Looking forward to some feedback. :)

xikorolkel

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This looks very interesting. Any possibility of a two-part version?

Also, have you considered any color-correction as has been done in some of the other Hobbit edits to blend it visually with LOTR?

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
xikorolkel said:
This looks very interesting. Any possibility of a two-part version?

Thanks! A two-part version is not planned. I think the miniseries is a good alternative to the movie version.

xikorolkel said:
Also, have you considered any color-correction as has been done in some of the other Hobbit edits to blend it visually with LOTR?

No, not really.

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hey there everybody. Some of you sent me PMs, telling me that some of the download links for the Miniseries and Movie are offline. I'll try to re-upload both versions of the edit sometime in the next days and keep you updated, so please no more PMs about dead links ;)

DonKamillo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Update: Fresh links are up!

I already sent out PMs with the new links. If I forgot anybody, please PM me again.

Mercury

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The whole 5-part-series thing seems very promising, almost like reading a book. I like to compare it to other edits, because until now I thought, that one movie is the best (but actually a little too long watching session).

cwnpromo

Reaction score
Trophy Points
This seems like a wonderful version to watch. Anxious to see it.

Is there anyone out there that I can PM to get a link?

Top Bottom