• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy: TABNQEUTME

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Was anyone ever able to watch this one? I couldn't get it working after downloading, then had to delete it for hd space... :razz:

A lot of people on LT had problems with the RS download. I don't think it was uploaded properly.

The torrent, on the other hand, has been going perfectly fine over 3 months...

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I see. So, whom among the successful torrenters will be so good as to upload us a new one? :)

Vogon

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indeed missing from RS. Would love to procure this someday!

scarletguard

Reaction score
Trophy Points
We never heard the results on how's Adabisi's attempt at converting the "God entry" worked. I'd love to hear about that.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Review -

This was a very enjoyable edit. I never liked the movie, not because of how different it was from the book though. There never could have been a "true" adaptation of something like THGTTG. I mainly had a problem with a lot of the dumb humor and how everything felt. I really liked the major cuts you made, especially in the second half. This is a much tighter and funner experience for me. It did feel a bit short, but that's the price to pay really.

Tech stuff... Cuts were good. Video quality not so good. Oh well.

A/V Quality - 7
Visual Editing - 9
Audio Editing - 9
Narrative - 8
Enjoyment - 9
Overall rating - 8.6

Do you recommend this edit? Yes

Adabisi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thanks for the review, Neg. Glad you liked it. Unfortunately, to be a true "book cut" a lot of stuff had to go, hence the short running time. I actually liked a lot of the bits I cut, but I wanted to make something for DNA purists (even though DNA himself was certainly not a DNA purist). You're spot on about the video quality. It was one of my first edits and I really didn't know what I was doing. 7/10 might even be a little generous.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I see what you did there.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, I thought this was a dig at my unforgiving review of TRM. If not, I apologize.

Top Bottom