• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Haunting: The Implicit Cut

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Due to what was probably a slip of the finger, the original discussion thread for The Haunting: Implicit Cut was unfortunately perma deleted.

So, here's a fresh one!

2021-11-08.png

Full details/cut-list etc. at IFDB and my wordpress.

Here are some example clips/comparisons:

Here are some older example clips from when I was working on the edit - some of them may have been tweaked since then:

Here is the poster:

TH - IC IFDB Poster.png

My early attempt at a poster:

TH IC Alt. Poster 1.png

Here are some alternate designs which @ArtisDead kindly made up (included with the edit):

Poster 1
Implicit Cut poster by ArtisDead.jpg
Poster 2
Implicit Cut poster 2 by ArtisDead.jpg
Poster 3
Scribbler3.jpg

Looking forward to hearing people's thoughts on this one. Hoping to get a tweaked "psychological" cut done at some point for @Jrzag42 , keeping things from Eleanor's perspective and allowing for more ambiguity.

Thanks to all who contributed on the previous thread and sorry that your comments are gone! If there was something you shared that I've missed, please feel free to repost it. :)

Last edited:

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Judging from the clips alone, your changes have improved this favorite. Can scribble some color into certain places?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
No. I just wanted to know if you could scribble some in. 😁

Top Bottom