• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Hardest Movies to Fanedit!

bob647

Reaction score
Trophy Points
What movies do you think would be the hardest to Fanedit?

For me I think:

Sweeny Todd (2007)

Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy

can't think strait too tired....ahhhh!

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any film not in my native tongue (English, that is) isn't necessarily bad to fan edit (watch it enough times and you'll know all the lines by heart), but doing correctly-timed subtitles afterwards is pure pain.

bob647

Reaction score
Trophy Points
No I don't mean I don't like those movies. They would be hard fanedits to make due to there complex storyline or 75% is a musical.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It depends on if you want to improve a movie or make it worst ;)

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:
but doing correctly-timed subtitles afterwards is pure pain.
Not really, barely takes me 30 minutes to make them.

And don't we already have that hopeless causes-topic or something?

Top Bottom