• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Happy and Gay Thread for being Happy and Gay

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
Sorry to hear that friend, my inbox is always open if you need to talk :heart:

Same here!

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Much love coffee.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm a heteroflexible cismale. I'm often sad, almost as often angry, but I try to look on the bright side of life.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I wore a skirt for the first time yesterday, and it was awesome and made me feel happy.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I wore a skirt for the first time yesterday, and it was awesome and made me feel happy.

'bout time you stopped skirting that issue ;) .

Moe_Syzlak

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just wanted to say that I don’t check this thread that often. But I’m happy and gay for anyone who is gay and happy.

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I used to have a rather feminine "horny she devil" pose I'd make on the stairs at college

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've fallen in love with this song and this artist.

wilhelm scream

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm taking a big step on my way to achieving my dreams of a multi-media franchise next year by making a movie! I've already got a few minutes shot and I plan to finish it completely by the end of next year.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
IMG_20191220_125145.jpg

Me feeling happy and gay last night (or rather this morning) after getting home from the cinema.
I love this sweater. The picture isn't great, but I feel cute in it. It feels gender affirming and makes me feel less masculine and more feminine. I also really like how my hair looks with a bow, I should wear it more. Again, the picture isn't great, but it's a Kingdom Hearts bow that I got at Hot Topic a while back. Somewhere I have a Jack Skellington bow that I surprisingly did not get from Hot Topic.

Anyways, how is everyone doing today?

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Me feeling happy and gay last night (or rather this morning) after getting home from the cinema.
I love this sweater. The picture isn't great, but I feel cute in it. It feels gender affirming and makes me feel less masculine and more feminine. I also really like how my hair looks with a bow, I should wear it more. Again, the picture isn't great, but it's a Kingdom Hearts bow that I got at Hot Topic a while back. Somewhere I have a Jack Skellington bow that I surprisingly did not get from Hot Topic.

Anyways, how is everyone doing today?

Eeeep you look super cute :blush:

I'm doing good! Just moved to a new city with one of the partners and am getting settled in. Hung up our trans pride and rainbow flags, now I just need to get a bi pride one (maybe a non-binary one too) and that's one less empty wall.

Also, spoilers for The Rise of Skywalker:
Anyone else disappointed as hell that FinnPoe never happened? :(

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
Eeeep you look super cute :blush:

I'm doing good! Just moved to a new city with one of the partners and am getting settled in. Hung up our trans pride and rainbow flags, now I just need to get a bi pride one (maybe a non-binary one too) and that's one less empty wall.

Also, spoilers for The Rise of Skywalker:
Anyone else disappointed as hell that FinnPoe never happened? :(

Thank you so much!

That's really cool that you're doing well, and I approve of the flags. I don't see myself being able to hang up any flags anytime soon, though I really should get myself a nonbinary shirt or hat or button or something like that to flaunt.

While I'm disappointed, I'm by no means surprised. Gotta play it safe for the international market... Sigh.

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
It’s not the international market, it’s Disney itself, doing the tiniest amount possible to check a tickbox and brag about being inclusive, while shifting blame to those dirty foreigners. I guarantee if it weren’t for China or [insert scapegoat country here] it’d still be the same problem just to appease the homegrown ‘phobes.

Also, Boyega and Isaac themselves are disappointed, Isaac bringing it up all the time in interviews.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
It’s not the international market, it’s Disney itself, doing the tiniest amount possible to check a tickbox and brag about being inclusive, while shifting blame to those dirty foreigners. I guarantee if it weren’t for China or [insert scapegoat country here] it’d still be the same problem just to appease the homegrown ‘phobes.

Also, Boyega and Isaac themselves are disappointed, Isaac bringing it up all the time in interviews.

I actually wasn't aware, I figured it was mostly because of the foreign market because that's what everyone seems to say that the reason is. I take that back then. I wholeheartedly apologize to the foreign market being blamed. That's really cool though that Boyega and Isaac cared about it.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm gay for 80s Dolph Lundgren as The Punisher and as He-Man. I currently have the poster for Masters of the Universe as my phone background. Skeletor being there as well is a plus.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is there anything gayer than Masters of the Universe?

Top Bottom