• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Happy and Gay Thread for being Happy and Gay

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Decided to say fuck the state, and took my own happiness into my own hands. Holy shit, this is what life feels like? YOU BASTARDS NEVER TOLD ME NOT BEING MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY IN AGONY FELT THIS GOOD!

iu

The Scribbling Man

Tenant of the Tower of Flints
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So is this thread for both happy people and gay people? Or is it restricted to just people who are simultaneously happy and gay? 

Congrats on your recent health boost btw. I can definitely relate to chronic illness and how good it feels to not be in pain!

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Great to hear that you are taking control of your own emotions. That's a tricky thing to learn how to do. Kudos!

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Scribbling Man said:
So is this thread for both happy people and gay people? Or is it restricted to just people who are simultaneously happy and gay? 

Congrats on your recent health boost btw. I can definitely relate to chronic illness and how good it feels to not be in pain!

You can be happy and gay, happy or gay or happy to be gay! AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY AND GAY!

Thanks <3

iu

thecuddlyninja said:
Great to hear that you are taking control of your own emotions. That's a tricky thing to learn how to do. Kudos!

Wouldn't say I now have control of my emotions as much as: I now have emotions :p

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm jrWHAG, I'm gay (or at least bi), I'm fairly happy today, and I just found this thread.
What's up, people?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
I'm gay but rarely happy.

Me too, but stay strong, happier days shall hopefully await you.

Possessed

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm neither, but I like to be involved in things. May I also post?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Possessed said:
I'm neither, but I like to be involved in things. May I also post?

I will strive to make you happy.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Also, I'd like to add, I'm quite happy to be gay, and a part of me is super excited that this thread exists.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Also, I'd like to add, I'm quite happy to be gay, and a part of me is super excited that this thread exists.

I'm super excited you found it :D I am also happy to be quite gay

vZetxiF.png

Sidegay: The latest episode of The Good Place gets a perfect 5/7 for bi representation.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Zamros said:
Sidegay: The latest episode of The Good Place gets a perfect 5/7 for bi representation.

I still have yet to check it out. Everyone in my family has been obsessing over it. I just have so much these days that I need to watch...
But that is good to know.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am happy but also not gay. Is there room in this thread for me?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:

There's plenty of room. 
Also! Bobson! I meant to PM you, but since you're already here, I'll tell you now, since it also relates to me being happy.
I watched your Darklighter cut of Star Wars last night in its entirety. It was amazing, and I feel the added scenes actually helped the film in some cases. Though the audio seemed out of sync with the video, unless it was a problem on my end.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Bobson Dugnutt said:

There's plenty of room. 
Also! Bobson! I meant to PM you, but since you're already here, I'll tell you now, since it also relates to me being happy.
I watched your Darklighter cut of Star Wars last night in its entirety. It was amazing, and I feel the added scenes actually helped the film in some cases. Though the audio seemed out of sync with the video, unless it was a problem on my end.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it JR! Warms my heart knowing that I make others happy. I just skimmed through it in VLC and it appears to be in tip top shape, so it must of been on your end somehow. Any other changes you would make?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
jrWHAG42 said:
Bobson Dugnutt said:

There's plenty of room. 

Glad to hear that you enjoyed it JR! Warms my heart knowing that I make others happy. I just skimmed through it in VLC and it appears to be in tip top shape, so it must of been on your end somehow. Any other changes you would make?

Ah, I'll try it on Windows Media Player and see if the problem persists. Either the download process messed up, which is unlikely, or VLC is just screwing up, which it does for me often.
As for other changes, the sand is noticeably darker in the deleted scenes than it is in the other footage, but it's not too bad. 
But yeah, my older sister decided it's been too long since she last watched the original trilogy, and I told her about your cut and was actually really intrigued. She agreed that it was awesome and that all the deleted scenes actually improve the film to some degree. 
Anyways, that's all I really have to say.

Top Bottom