• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Happy and Gay Thread for being Happy and Gay

I've always identified as heterosexual but hate to be left out. My dog is my best friend and companion. Can I be a part of this thread?
Hey, this is the Happy and Gay Thread. Even if you're not gay, as long as you're happy you are welcome here.

EpT7HFmVQAIrhp1.jpg

Happy Pryde month, it's time to go watch the classic pilot Pryde of the X-Men-
*checks notes*
Whoops I already made that joke two years ago on social media. Uh, let's see... something something, Lion King II: Simba's Pride

Happy pride month y'all.
I'm currently listening to the album Inside Out by the voice actor Cam Clarke (Leonardo the ninja turtle, Max Sterling from Robotech, Liquid Snake in Metal Gear), a cover album in which he takes various love songs and makes them gay. I just found out that it exists, and I didn't realize he was such a good singer. Apparently he was the singing voice for Simba in Lion King II, which I wasn't aware of when I was previously mentioning Lion King II in this post.

Back
Top Bottom