• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Happy and Gay Thread for being Happy and Gay

suspiciouscoffee said:
I was corrected by someone else who was there and I apologized profusely, to which he replied "It's okay, it's not a big deal" but it is a big deal and i still feel bad.

It'd be a bigger deal if you didn't feel this way. Thanks for being a good ally <3 Most of the times people apologise for misgendering me, I didn't even know I had been misgendered. So when they said it was "No big deal", they were likely telling the truth.

Happy holigays!
comingon.jpg

(the comic reminded me of this) 

Yes, happy holigays! I'm gonna spend my day watching movies and playing Sonic.

I didn't play a whole lot of Sonic, my day ended up being quite crummy overall, but I ended my day watching Paul Blart and I had a good time. I didn't realize until it was too late that I hadn't taken my meds and whatnot. Now it's Christmas, and all is going swell. I got a pair of unicorn slippers, a Rainbow Dash piggy bank (when I was a young child, I loved generations 1-3 of MLP. Now I'm older, the newer series is popular, and it's apparently cool to like it now? Kids these days make no sense), and Nirvana Unplugged on DVD (the gayest of straight, non flamboyant or colorful bands), among other things.
I'm tired. I'm gonna lay down, hook up my Dreamcast, and listen to the new CDs I got. I now own Styx Greatest Hits, and Voltaire's Almost Human.
Goodnight, and happy holigays.

Roxy in Scott Pilgrim was one of the first cracks in my egg.  :D Thanks jr for reminding me to take my meds >.<

Don't call me Jr. Mister J, J, Lord Whag, Jrz, Zag, Jz, etc. Anything but Jr. Flashbacks to watching twitch streams and interacting in the chat, and everyone mistakingly calling me Junior... 
Ahem

Scott Pilgrim (take it to meantthe book or the movie, depends on if you interpret me as kinda young or super young) was my introduction to gayness. Well, sort of. Everything went over my head the first time. But it led to my father explaining what certain words meant, I realized that gay wasn't just a swear, and--well that was a little after, even the explanations went over my head at first.
I digress!
I love Scott Pilgrim, and it's important to me. 
Roxy is the best. 
Goodnight. 

jrWHAG42 said:
Don't call me Jr. Mister J, J, Lord Whag, Jrz, Zag, Jz, etc. Anything but Jr. Flashbacks to watching twitch streams and interacting in the chat, and everyone mistakingly calling me Junior... 
Ahem

You chose your own name when you created a forum account. The abbreviation of what you chose is Jr. Unless you change your screen name, people will keep referring to you as Jr. It's much faster to type and isn't confused with anyone else here. That's just how it is.

addiesin said:
jrWHAG42 said:
Ahem

You chose your own name when you created a forum account. The abbreviation of what you chose is Jr. Unless you change your screen name, people will keep referring to you as Jr. It's much faster to type and isn't confused with anyone else here. That's just how it is.

I know this very well. I'm not genuinely upset, and I've come to accept such abbreviation, though in the moment I didn't have anything better to do than rant (it wasn't a very good rant at that). Or maybe I am upset and I'm just trying to cover it up. Regardless, I won't complain about it again.

I'm so gay and high and gay and there's so many cute enbies and shitfuck I'm so gay for all of them

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Oh-My-God-Fist-Bite-The-Wolf-of-Wall-Street.gif

Zamros said:
I'm so gay and high and gay and there's so many cute enbies and shitfuck I'm so gay for all of them

But are you gay for Moleman?

Duragizer said:
Zamros said:

No one's gay for Moleman...

Duragizer said:
Zamros said:

No one's gay for Moleman...

Did I ever mention that I'm polyamorous on here? Because I am, and I'm feeling happy and gay and madly in love with two amazing women :blush:

I consider myself polyamorous, too. I've never had the opportunity to be so (I'd need a girlfriend before I could have multiple), and I'd be content with a single lover. But if I ever found myself in love with 2+ women at once (and it would have to be love, not just sexual desire), I'd do my damnedest to convince them polyamory's the way to go.

I'm cringing at my old posts in this thread. I always find myself annoying in hindsight, yet I'm constantly reading old things I write and torturing myself.

Anyways, I'm still bi, and a nonbinary individual, and I'm happy.

suspiciouscoffee said:
I'm gay but rarely happy.

This is still the case. I actually don’t remember the last time I was really happy. Same as it ever was.

tumblr_mt2um6cXWJ1r3yxp8o1_400.gif

suspiciouscoffee said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
I'm gay but rarely happy.

This is still the case. I actually don’t remember the last time I was really happy. Same as it ever was.

Sorry to hear that friend, my inbox is always open if you need to talk :heart:

Back
Top Bottom