• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Happy and Gay Thread for being Happy and Gay

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
My older sister decided it's been too long since she last watched the original trilogy, and I told her about your cut and was actually really intrigued. She agreed that it was awesome and that all the deleted scenes actually improve the film to some degree. 
Anyways, that's all I really have to say.

Oh neat that you showed it to your sis. I'm glad she enjoyed it too. I'll have a look at the sand and report back as there are some other little things I want to do.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
jrWHAG42 said:
My older sister decided it's been too long since she last watched the original trilogy, and I told her about your cut and was actually really intrigued. She agreed that it was awesome and that all the deleted scenes actually improve the film to some degree. 
Anyways, that's all I really have to say.

Oh neat that you showed it to your sis. I'm glad she enjoyed it too. I'll have a look at the sand and report back as there are some other little things I want to do.

Watching it again with my father. At the very beginning, voice volume is too low, drowned out by sound effects and music.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Watching it again with my father. At the very beginning, voice volume is too low, drowned out by sound effects and music.

We should probably move this chat back over to the official thread, but which point is the voice too low exactly? Might be a centre channel problem

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm gay for Luke, and the movie makes me happy. There, it's back on topic. 

Just, the very beginning until the first deleted scene. That whole span on the ship.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well Mark Hamil did say Luke could of been gay during the Last Jedi press junket, so it works in that regard too. 

I didn't really touch any of the stuff before the deleted material kicks in, but I might of accidently switched off the centre channel or something dumb. Hope your father likes it!

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
Well Mark Hamil did say Luke could of been gay during the Last Jedi press junket, so it works in that regard too. 

I didn't really touch any of the stuff before the deleted material kicks in, but I might of accidently switched off the centre channel or something dumb. Hope your father likes it!

My father loved what he saw of it. He was aware of all of the deleted scenes, but had no idea that some of them had actually been released. 
We didn't watch the full thing, only about half, because something came up. But most of the deleted stuff is in the first half anyways, so that's good enough. 

Anyways, we should probably get off this topic, I feel bad for taking over the thread.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's that quote I mentioned about Luke being gay for those wondering to sort of steer this back on track

Mark Hamill said:
..fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
If you imagine him being gay, then it makes him kissing Leia less weird.

Zamros

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
If you imagine him being gay, then it makes him kissing Leia less weird.

Technically, Leia kissed him. 

maxresdefault.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
I ship it. 

I started playing a game yesterday, Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. After my friend told me how awesome it is, and seeing that it takes place in GGO, my favorite part of SAO, I ended up getting it out of the library. It ended up being pretty fun, I will probably play more today. Out of curiosity while playing, I did a quick search and was happy to discover that there seems to be some gay romance options later on. It's always nice to have the option. Even better is that supposedly I can be with my robot assistant, and cute fictional robots are my favorite thing ever.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
Even better is that supposedly I can be with my robot assistant, and cute fictional robots are my favorite thing ever.

139e9b230953abc1c29bed9cd5bf3120.jpg

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
I have a date this weekend.  Wish me luck, gays.

Good news: things went very well this weekend!

Bad news: I accidentally misgendered a trans acquaintence and I still feel awful about it two days later.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

Yay! 

Bad news: I accidentally misgendered a trans acquaintence and I still feel awful about it two days later.

Accidentally doing so isn't as bad as purposefully being hurtful. Did they recognize that it was accidental?

suspiciouscoffee

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
suspiciouscoffee said:
suspiciouscoffee said:

Yay! 

Accidentally doing so isn't as bad as purposefully being hurtful. Did they recognize that it was accidental?

I was corrected by someone else who was there and I apologized profusely, to which he replied "It's okay, it's not a big deal" but it is a big deal and i still feel bad.

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
suspiciouscoffee said:
I was corrected by someone else who was there and I apologized profusely, to which he replied "It's okay, it's not a big deal" but it is a big deal and i still feel bad.

Okay, in that context I totally understand and I'd feel bad as well.

Top Bottom