• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

The Godfather Chronological Epic 1901-1980

So erm, sorry for being a total n00b but I can't no longer find any download links. What happened?

[MENTION=32511]Cernex[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Godfather Saga AMC in HD is released 3 long years ago,
and looks like no one have intention to make uncensored version.

Use AMC and import scenes from Blu-Ray, or opposite.
And maybe 5.1 track (DTS)
Without GFIII
Release as Blu-Ray.

That can be best chronological version in best quality for a long long time.

An Offer You Shouldn't Refuse :cool:

marin888 said:
Godfather Saga AMC in HD is released 3 long years ago,
and looks like no one have intention to make uncensored version.

Use AMC and import scenes from Blu-Ray, or opposite.
And maybe 5.1 track (DTS)
Without GFIII
Release as Blu-Ray.

That can be best chronological version in best quality for a long long time.

An Offer You Shouldn't Refuse :cool:

That doesn't sound like an offer, or like it has much to do with this thread, beyond the source. Are you replying to someone?

[MENTION=27431]JulianPope[/MENTION], if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Has [h=1]The Godfather Chronological Epic 1901-1980 VERSION 2 been release or not[/h]

I get that I can't have a link, but will someone please tell me which website this is available on? I tried info, and coudln't find it there. Please help, The Godfather is my favorite movie!!

Adnaan said:
don't remember were i got this from but take a look

That isn't unseen, it was part of modernknife's edit and the amc restoration.

Yaboykevin said:
I get that I can't have a link, but will someone please tell me which website this is available on? I tried info, and coudln't find it there. Please help, The Godfather is my favorite movie!!
[MENTION=33788]Yaboykevin[/MENTION], please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Specifically, if you can't find something, PM the editor or use the Trades and Requests forum, don't post about it in the project thread. And also, don't use full urls for places like info. I've edited your post accordingly.

Well.....HBO running it tomorrow, 1/17/16. Hope someone can capture it and upload....
I have VHS version that I dubbed to 3 DVDs, but juuuuust not the same... If I had HBO and DVR, I'd be recording this puppy.

Oh wow, the chronological saga will be aired uncensored in HD! I'm sure somebody will cap it, most likely it'll end up on MySpleen soon enough. I wonder if this could lead to an eventual Blu-Ray release.

Neglify said:
Oh wow, the chronological saga will be aired uncensored in HD! I'm sure somebody will cap it, most likely it'll end up on MySpleen soon enough. I wonder if this could lead to an eventual Blu-Ray release.

The extended scenes don't have any censorship in them so they will most likely remain identical to the AMC versions, the only big difference this will have is no promos during the deleted scenes that the AMC version suffers from.

A blu ray release would be beautiful though, especially since the saga had never been released officially on a format since laserdisc.

Sure, the extended scenes don't have anything to censor, but every time the chronological saga has been shown on TV, the movie itself has to be censored.

Neglify said:
Sure, the extended scenes don't have anything to censor, but every time the chronological saga has been shown on TV, the movie itself has to be censored.

I take back what i said about this adding nothing new :|. I was expecting HBO to just air an uncensored version of the AMC cut, but to my shock they actually took it a step further and restored EVERY SINGLE GODFATHER SCENE IN EXISTENCE in full 1080p!! :eek: For an example of how much of an upgrade this is from Modernknife's version, look at this comparison.

HBO's version now makes Modernknife's edit (and mine) obsolete because it has all that footage in real HD. Anyone who is looking for a definitive version of the chronological saga should acquire a copy of it (or watch on HBO Now) because it really is a beautiful restoration.

hal_over_9000 said:
Neglify said:

I take back what i said about this adding nothing new :|. I was expecting HBO to just air an uncensored version of the AMC cut, but to my shock they actually took it a step further and restored EVERY SINGLE GODFATHER SCENE IN EXISTENCE in full 1080p!! :eek: For an example of how much of an upgrade this is from Modernknife's version, look at this comparison.

HBO's version now makes Modernknife's edit (and mine) obsolete because it has all that footage in real HD. Anyone who is looking for a definitive version of the chronological saga should acquire a copy of it (or watch on HBO Now) because it really is a beautiful restoration.

This will be my first time watching TGF1-3, Should I go with this FANEDIT or the HBO version as the ultimate one to watch?

Back
Top Bottom