• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Force Unleashed (Wii version by Daveytod)

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

• 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

• 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
what kind of fanedit: SP
original film name: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
new film name: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
film studio name: LucasArts
edit crew name: daveytod
Date Original Film Was Released: 16/09/2008
Date Edit Was Released: 1/05.2009
New Runtime: 1 hr 45 min
Fanedit details: Cutscenes and gameplay from the Wii version of the video game 'The Force Unleashed' edited into a cohesive movie.
Your intention for this fanedit: To provide a watchable edit of this latest Star Wars tale.
Hardware and software information: Nintendo Wii -> DVD Recorder -> Womble Video Wizard -> DVD Lab Pro
Bonus Features: Webdoc: Wii Producer Interview
Webdoc: The TFU Experience
Trailer
TV Spot
Reverse TV Spot
Concept Art Gallery
Webcomic: Visions Of The Blade
Soul Calibur IV Intro
Soul Calibur IV Trailer
Soul Calibur IV - The Apprentice's Story
10 Track Soundtrack
Time needed for the edition: 3 months
persons involved: 1

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thanks for the upload Throw, am away now fr 10 days but my internet is back to normal so will upload a torrent when i return

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Any chance this being re-done? theres two diferent ARs.

141kr5k.jpg

14dgb5j.jpg

Uncanny Antman

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm assuming that's because the lower shot is gameplay, and the OSD is matted out?

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
thats exactly right, i cropped the gameplay portions to remove and in game graphics, but couldn't figure out how to them re-do that in the same AR as the cutscenes

searcher

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I am probably not the best judge of a game as I am hopeless at them. But this was very enjoyable, the change in AR is noticeable but didnt spoil the overall quality, its a good coherent story and a great addition to the Star Wars movies and animation already there. Well done DaveyTod. 8/10.

Badger

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry if i'm being a bit dense here but this is the first time i have used jdownloader to grab this from rapidshare: what is the password to extract the encrypted file?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
wherever you got it, the password is 99.999999999% of the time listed with the links. look there.

hitm4n

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I normally don't have any problems with dvd's from fanedit, i have 15 Star Wars fanmade dvd's now, this being number 15 and i'm really enjoying the work you guys put into these. Before you all shout "codecs" at me, i use Media Player Classic and FFDShow without fault for EVERYTHING. This is the first DVD to give me grief.

My first problem was in burning this. Nero said it couldn't recompile the files... never seen that before... Oh, the download was from rapidshare using jdownloader and all crc's checked out fine. Unpacked fine too. I ignored the error, it said the disc may be unreadable, but i took a chance anyway...

The second error was the initial title page hung at 4 seconds (of a 5 second clip). I had to use media player classics context menu to get to the dvd's main menu.

OK, so now i'm watching and enjoying the main feature. Its pretty neat, well edited and was building a nice story. I didn't mind the low quality graphics or jumps from ingame to cutscene, i was just enjoying a new story.

But then i hit an AR change. I got some really horrible interlacing type scanlines across the screen and the audio was missing completely. If i jumped the film forward a bit, somewhere where the AR was back to normal, then the audio was back and the odd scanlines were gone.

Has anyone else played this in MPC or seen these issues ? Is there an alternative download source ? Does Nero just not like this DVD compilation and i should burn with something else ?

My last comment on this would be... MAKE A PS3 Version and fix the AR :) You know you wants to... hehe.

Nice work Daveytod. DVD problems aside, its a neat project.

hitm4n

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, it plays just hunky dory in Windows Media Player... Who'dathunkit. Maybe its ok on a normal dvd player too... Now i'll have to figure out why MPC doesn't like it.

I noticed the PS3 trailer on the end, goddamn that game looks good, and the cutscenes from that would make an awesome movie.

I noticed someone else is taking the mantle for it, i'll go post in that thread :)

Top Bottom