• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Font Help Spot

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi there. I'm looking for something to match this:

11ln28i.jpg

I know I've run across the font before, but I can't remember where or what it's called. Any ideas?

hebrides

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Interesting. The Bosox one looks like it has possibilities if the actual font can't be found. I may even have it on an old drive. Thanks!

If it helps to narrow down the font, I think the one I'm looking for is some kind of Western (as in cowboys) font...

Gatos

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Anyone have any idea what the font is for the "W" and the "B"? A google search (and using identifont and whatthefont) yielded no satisfactory results.

Warner-Brothers-Logo.jpg

leeroy

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
hey all i'm looking for the name of the font they used on the opening titles to the thing can anyone help?

[video=youtube_share;xueZY42_CIk]

Whispers

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Does anyone know where I can find a font similar to if not exactly like this "older" The Thing font?

thing-from-another-world-title-still.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I get a 403 on that image, Whispers, can you post another pic we can see?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ah, heres a thread dedicated more or less to what your asking. Leeroy, if your reading this, you should check out that thread too ;)

I don't think there is an exact font for it, not yet anyways, so you will have to improvise.

Top Bottom