• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

The Flash: Made-For-TV Trilogy

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made these as a preservation request. They're covers to the three made-for-tv live-action DC Comics "The Flash" movies. Two were straight to video (I believe) but they were all made for television. I made them all use the same basic layout with different details and colors to make them feel like a DVD collection. The main picture is from the DC Comics Greatest Stories Ever Told comic book. I hope you enjoy them.

P.S. I know that the full sizes may seem a bit blurry in a couple places, but that's because I accidentally made these larger than normal without noticing, and had to stretch images larger to make them be the right size. It still should print our decently. If they don't, tell me and I'll fix it.

theflashtrilogywo7.jpg

Full Sizes:
The Flash:

Disc Art:

The Flash II: Revenge of the Trickster:

Disc Art:

The Flash III: Deadly Nightshade:

Disc Art:

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you so much... you are the first person to respond to one of my request for DVD covers!!!!!!!!!

These are awesome... I have the whole trilogy.. although 2 and 3 were just composite edits, stringing the two episodes together (I even think that the credits are visible on parts)

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

Dominion8tor

Reaction score
Trophy Points
These look great. Do you have any idea on where I could find these actual movies? I have the TV series but I would like to complement my collection with these TV movies. I have checked on Bit torrent sites with no luck.
If it is not allowable to post links, I apologize for the request.
A lot of great artistry on this site, I gotta say! Very impressed (and jealous)
Cheers

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Thank you for the compliment! You can find the first two on VHS at Amazon, but the third one I'm not sure...I thought the second and third were episodes from the show strung together...so you could do that for the third one if you'd like and just convert the VHS tapes to DVD or something.

5acrifice

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have a crappy composite of 2 and 3. The first is on the TV series official DVDs.

mangas

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The covers for Flash look awesome! Really like them. Nice use of colors and design. I've always said fans know what fans want. Great stuff!

drgonzo369

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sweet covers. Do you still have 2 & 3 up any place? the imageshack link is broken for those 2.

UseYourIllusionII

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
drgonzo369 said:
Sweet covers. Do you still have 2 & 3 up any place? the imageshack link is broken for those 2.

They still open just fine for me. Did you try opening them or did the image just preview load with the x and so you didn't try to open it? Because one of the preview images didn't load just now but it still opens to the full just fine.

Top Bottom